Jobs in New Zealand for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Claims Advisor to join Marsh in New Zealand.
In this role, you will provide high-level expertise and review escalated claims in order to determine coverage. You will serve as an advisor to a portfolio of complex SMEs and large clients to build trust, deliver service and maintain effective working relationships.
In Addition to managing your portfolio, you will participate in and organize internal and external audits as appropriate and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to help the department improve its operations.
This role is ideal for a recent law school graduate or an experienced general insurance claims advisor looking to progress their career in financial lines claims.
|Post Name||Senior Claims Advisor|
|Salary||NZD 100000 To NZD 120000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Law Degree|
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue approaching the US $19 billion and 81,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK. Applications will only be accepted by candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
At Marsh, we recognize that our people have different priorities and commitments. We are passionate about providing an inclusive workplace that supports all of our employees in managing those priorities, and we celebrate the diversity of all the family groups that make up our extended Marsh family.
Marsh is proud to be an accredited Family Friendly Workplace www.familyfriendlyworkplaces.com, and a Work 180 endorsed employer. For information on the benefits and policies at Marsh visit www.work180.com and search “Marsh” under endorsed employers.
What is in it for you?
- Exposure to sophisticated financial lines claims
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Genuine work-life balance – a hybrid working model
- Comprehensive benefits program including enhanced parental leave, 1 day paid voluntary leave every year, Degreed learning management system to enhance your career, career mobility, life insurance, and income protection cover, discounted medical cover, home, contents, travel, and car insurance
- 23 days annual leave with the option to buy additional leave each year
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
We will Count On You to Advisor Jobs in New Zealand:
- Handle specialist financial lines claims
- Provide high-quality technical advice and support to our clients, from preparing the first notification for submission to the insurer through to the final settlement, ensuring the client’s best interests are protected at all times
- Provide technical advice to clients and brokers on policy coverage and interpretation, and provide advocacy for the client in relation to insurer indemnity denials
- Drive the settlement negotiation process and negotiate on behalf of the client
- Act as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of clients, demonstrating value and driving results
- Manage external providers and interface with panel solicitors, loss adjusters, and investigators as required
- Respond to queries from brokers and clients
- Conduct meetings and liaise with clients, insurers, claimants, and external providers
- Manage moderate to complex claims in accordance with the Company’s processes and Client Service Agreements as required
- Prepare routine claims reports including claims trends analysis and summaries for the client and broker
- Maintain fully documented system-based electronic files in accordance with Company standards and maintain a system-prompted diary follow-up procedure on each claim
- Identify opportunities for claims referral to and claims issues to our Advocates and work in collaboration with our Advocacy team
We Would Like You to Have for Job Opportunities in New Zealand for Indian:
- 5+ years’ insurance claims experience OR
- A Law Degree and experience in a legal environment
- ANZIIF qualifications will be advantageous, but not a prerequisite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with clients and insurers and their respective agents and representatives
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Good attention to detail and claims analysis
- Results-driven attitude and collaborative approach to your work