Jobs in New Zealand for Filipino
Jobs in New Zealand for Filipino, Microsoft Industry Solutions Delivery is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
As one of the largest divisions inside Microsoft – with over 21,500 employees worldwide – the diverse team includes architects, consultants, support professionals, sales, and business leaders who serve customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers get the most out of their technology investments. We are proud to be the face of Microsoft to many of our customers and partners.
The power of that connection, in addition to understanding how they use our products, helps us deliver the voice of our customers back to our business groups to make our technology and Microsoft even better.
The Microsoft ISD Asia Business Applications Delivery is looking for a Solution Architect with Dynamics CRM Enterprise experience who has a mix of hands-on experience in selling business value solutions in highly competitive situations, business applications implementation, architectural design, and strategic business acumen.
|Expected Salary||NZD 65 To NZD 70 Per Hour|
|Address||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
The role requires
- a broad range of industry knowledge and a minimum of 10 years of implementation experience. Solution Architects must have a passion for the customer which is demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- The CE Architect must apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CE-based Solutions as also estimates for service implementations.
- To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementing large CRM engagements using Microsoft Dynamics CE.
- Understanding competitive technology (specially SFDC and Oracle) enables the architect to properly assess the feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries is also an asset. Solution Architects are expected to gain and maintain effective product group relationships.
The purpose of this role
The CE Solution Architect helps Sales teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this, CRM Solution Architects must be effective in fostering executive-level relationships.
They also play a key role in employing, and leveraging partners, and Global Delivery as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model. Solution Architects help translate business requirements into technical requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW). In some cases, the Solution Architect will also assist in contract negotiations.
The CE Solution Architect will be required to assist or provide technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle. To be successful, he or she must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle.
This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to the conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
|Education Required||BS/BA degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What skills do you need to have?
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree and/or 10 years of relevant work experience. Advanced technical selling and customer management skills are a requirement.
- Proven experience selling products and consulting engagements in competitive situations.
Experience includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Fluent command of the English language plus an additional Asian language will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both business executives and technical personnel
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Desirable technical experience includes hands-on expertise in several of the following Microsoft products or technologies: .NET, SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory, and application architecture.
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies and Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
Team Culture and Support
Microsoft believes that by investing in our people and creating an inclusive environment, our team will do its best work. See our complete list of benefits and why we are recognized as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180.
Even if you feel you may not meet 100% of the criteria, please apply. You may exceed your own expectations, or we may have another opportunity that suits your potential. While we’re not able to reach out directly to every applicant, we will always do our best to help you feel heard and supported throughout the experience.