- Post Name: Grant Support Associate
- Company Name: William Paterson University of New Jersey
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hour
- Address: United States, New Jersey, Wayne 07470
- Expected Salary: USD 47000 To USD 50000 Per Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Jobs In New Jersey For Hispanics, William Paterson University invites applications for a Grant Supported Associate to interface with New Jersey Workforce Development Programs.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Professional Certification Programs in the School of Continuing and Professional Education the person in this position is responsible for providing administrative, operations, billing, and marketing assistance for New Jersey Labor and Workforce Development (NJLWD) Grants for corporate customized training for WPU Consortium Grants.
This position is also responsible for activities related to NJ county-sponsored Individual Training Account (ITA) grants from the NJLWD One-Stop Business Resource Centers (BRCs), as well as related employment assistance and Job Fairs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support Account Receivable with billing (invoicing) for NJLWD state billing and county grant-funded programs.
- Maintain up-to-date NJLWD state and county grant, course, instructor, and other grant document files.
- Assist in processing NJLWD state and county grant-funded program documents and forms needed for grant approval.
- Attend informational meetings at NJLWD to keep updated on the latest state grant requirements.
- Conduct market research to identify current needs and significant trends for county Individual Training Account (ITA) grants from regional Business Resource Centers, other sponsored programs, employment assistance for clients, and Job Fairs.
- Assist Assistant Director with budget and enrollment updates for NJLWD state and county workforce programs for the annual CPE All Funds budget and the Middle States report.
- Run Open House when needed (online or in-person)
- Order books for all programs, with the exception of youth and education programs
- Prepare documents and records for the auditor to review
- Notify Assistant Director and Supervising Accountant when audits are being done.
- Assist Assistant Director with application to various associations and organizations to become a training provider to help build programs.
- Assist in obtaining new partnerships to increase revenue. This includes attending networking events and meetings with representatives from the Business Resource Center in Passaic County Workforce Development.
- Assist with registration system and updates.
- Organize and maintain files for online and hard-copy mailings for all grant-funded programs and other CPE marketing efforts.
- Backup Accounts Receivable by helping enter manual registrations in the registration system
- Backup Accounts Receivable by helping update and maintain the registration system and help maintain the course listing database
- Assist with collecting information about CPE courses and updating the CPE catalog and website.
- Scheduling and Proctor Certification Testing for all courses.
- Stay up-to-date on office technology and troubleshoot office equipment (including iPads, and software applications).
- Introduce instructors on Continuing Professional Education’s office technology/equipment.
- Update credentials for AMBA and ARMA credentials
- Remote hybrid flex schedule available
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Experience in adult learning programs and professional education is preferred.
Invitation to apply:
- Interested candidates will be prompted to: Complete an application and submit a cover letter
- Submission of all documents listed above is required for consideration.
- General questions related to this application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org