|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Company Name||Samsung Electronics Benelux|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands 1118 CX|
|Min. Salary||EUR 2000|
|Max. Salary||EUR 2500 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
What is a captain without his first mate? As the executive assistant to one of our board members, you will have the important task of supporting him and being the one he can lean on. Are you that one? Build the future and apply now!
As the executive assistant, you will be the right-hand of a board member. You ensure that he can function optimally, direct questions to the right channels, and handle matters independently where possible. Because you are perfectly aware of current affairs, you know how to set the right priorities and you can manage your work well.
You ensure fast and correct communication between the board member and the parties involved and keep a close eye on the deadlines.
You document everything down to the last detail so that the board member has all the necessary information. You ensure, within your frameworks, that the strategy, policy, and objectives of the management are implemented.
Your main responsibility as an Executive Assistant is to keep emails/correspondence and the agenda in order. However, there is a great responsibility in managing communication and deadlines.
- Maintaining internal and external contacts and acting as the first contact person.
- Preparing, organizing, and taking minutes of (board) meetings. This also includes monitoring and follow-up of action points that have been set out by the BOARD MEMBER
- Involvement in various projects and managing the admin procedures and ensuring administrative stability.
- Involvement in various international events.
- Coordination of travel with the utmost accuracy and detail.
- Coordination of recurring meetings such as quarterly reviews, people performance reviews, yearly performance management, and offsites.
- You will become the confidential advisor of the board member and further management and will handle confidential information
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills, both verbal and written
- Pro-active (think in solutions instead of problems) and the ability to prioritize
- Striving for excellence (premium brand with premium work and output)
- Able to deal with ambiguity (with not all information available, still able to move ahead)
- Resilience (be personally involved but don’t take things personally)
- Solid organizational skills and time-management
- You are innovative (we move fast and take big risks).
- You are passionate (we revel in what we do).
- You are collaborative (we recognize that we are all in this together).
As an Executive Assistant you have the following qualification(s):
- At least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience with concrete experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office 365
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level.
- You have a good command of the Korean language.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining an international company with a Benelux family culture #OneSamsung
- Several development programs and initiatives to upskill your career (Samsung University, young talent & leadership programs, digital & data academy, coaching, job skills training, …) #DoWhatYouCan’t
- Health & Wellbeing program (we have our own fitness on-site in The Netherlands + Belgium and organize online and offline health initiatives because we care about your well-being).
- Competitive compensation & benefits package to reward you for your work in supporting our company to grow.