Engineer Jobs in Amazon Netherland for Indians
|Post Name||System Development Engineer II|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherland 1097|
|Min. Salary||EUR 45000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 50000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Jobs in Netherlands, Amazon’s Intelligent Cloud Control Team is looking for a System Development Engineer to join our team in Dublin.
Who are we?
We host Amazon’s websites. That includes all of Amazon’s global marketplaces and partner portals, and all of Amazon’s consumer experiences like Kindle, Alexa, Amazon Video, Mobile Application; Physical Stores, Luna….
Not only we help deliver the html that delights our customers, we make sure that all underlying transactions are processed error-free. This includes payments, tax, contracts, returns, inventory, and notifications; and brand new experiences that have never been done before.
In short, we perform cloud infrastructure management at the biggest scale in the known universe. We also look good doing it.
We’re a diverse international team made up of engineers, developers, administrators and managers. We’re obsessed with operational quality, security, reducing cost, increasing availability and keeping the largest eCommerce infrastructure purring.
Our team has offices in Dublin, Seattle, New York, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
We’re looking for a Systems Development Engineer who is inventive, who understands operational excellence, and can work to scale.
A big part of our job is creating and updating strategic SRE tool-kit built on AWS technology. We use these tools across Amazon to deploy, monitor and operate the hundreds of thousands of services that power our highly distributed architecture.
Our tools include orchestration, predictive analytics, monitoring, problem diagnosis and automated repair. These let us deploy configurations that intelligently manage how traffic flows through our highly distributed architecture to our delighted customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Linux systems.
- 5+ years of experience with network fundamentals (including load balancers, switches, routers, etc.).
- 5+ years coding/scripting experience with at least one modern language such as Python, C++, C# or Java including object-oriented design.
- Ability to design, implement, maintain and deploy components that solve problems in a complex ecosystem.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical individuals.
- Experience with managing infrastructure.
- Experience with eCommerce retail website.
- Detail-oriented, passionate, and able to deliver results.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice.