Senior Auditor Job in Mumbai
Jobs in Mumbai for Graduates, This role participates in the timely delivery of high-quality, value-added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi’s respective regulators, globally.
The Senior Auditor – Technology – Data Quality delivers audits as part of the Data Quality audit plan, providing independent third-line assurance that the end-to-end Data Quality processes at Citi have been properly understood, assessed, and mitigated via first-line programs and second-line assurance activities.
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1700 professionals covering Citi’s global businesses and services to clients and customers in over 180 countries.
Citi’s Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company’s governance, risk management, and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management, and Citi’s numerous regulators globally.
Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision-making around the globe.
|Post Name||Senior Auditor|
|Salary||INR 60000 to INR 70000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India 400098|
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company.
- Executes assigned audit and business monitoring tasks as part of the Data Quality audit plan by a reviewable entity by assigned area, which assists in providing thorough, risk-based coverage (including issue validation for regulatory and audit issues) for addressing Data Quality risks across Citi.
- Executes independent assessments of end-to-end Data Tracing capability that assists in providing assurance over the accuracy of critical data in key regulatory and management reports.
- As a seasoned professional applies a solid understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance.
- Contributes to the development of audit process improvements.
- Applies a solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Performs moderately complex audits related to Data Quality in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
- Provides coaching to team members in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
- Develops effective line management relationships to ensure a strong understanding of the business.
- Proactively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BS/BA Degree|
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience. Statistical, Computer Science or Computer Engineering qualifications will be an advantage.
- Intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional, and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high-quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding Data Quality control disciplines.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues, and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic, and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.