Jobs In Mexico – Full Time
- Post Name: Assistant Store Manager
- Company Name: Family Dollar
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hour
- Address: Mexico City, Mexico 99998
- Expected Salary: MXN 32000 To MXN 38000 Per Month
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Jobs In Mexico For Bilinguals 2022 Hiring Now!!, Work where you love to shop! Family Dollar is hiring in your neighborhood. Avoid long commutes and set your own course to success by applying today.
We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules, and the ability to work today and get paid tomorrow.
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager, you will responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance, and completing daily paperwork.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities for Jobs in Mexico for Foreigners:
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Associates on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck organizing merchandise and transferring merchandise from stockroom to store.
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling, and cash register deposits and receipts.
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of the Store Manager.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
Position Requirements for Jobs in Mexico for English Speakers:
- Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
- Experience: Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Skills & Competencies for Jobs in Mexico City for Foreigners:
Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge, and Relationship Management.
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
- Plexiglass guards at cash registers
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hours prior to their shift
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day
- Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers
- Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts
Interview Questions for Assistant Store Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
This demonstrates the candidate’s leadership and people management abilities.
2. Can you provide an example of how you have dealt with an angry customer?
This reveals the candidate’s customer service experience and ability to effectively resolve customer concerns.
3. How would you motivate your sales team?
This illustrates the candidate’s methods for managing and encouraging a team.
4. What is your method for coordinating daily operations and delegating tasks?
This reveals the candidate’s organizational skills.
5. How do you handle work pressure and long hours?
This reveals the candidate’s ability to handle stress.