|Post Name||Onboarding Officer-Video KYC|
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra|
Full Job Description
- Video call customers to complete the Full KYC
- Verify the details submitted by the customer while opening the account and Documents submitted are matching
- Ensure VKYC is completed by the Right Party only
- Should maintain a good relationship with the customer throughout the KYC process.
- Cross-sell other banking products.
- Give complete and correct information on all the products pitched to the customer
- Take callbacks in case the customer is busy and ensure the follow-up is done on time
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Meet targets on conversion and Cross selling as defined from time to time.
- Ensure customer “delight” and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
- To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process
- Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance
- Graduate with decent English communication.
- Candidates with fluency in local languages will be an added advantage (Telegu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi & Gujarati)
- The candidate should have a pleasing personality and should be presentable.
- Male Candidates should be well groomed with no visible tattoos, piercing, fancy hair color, Formal attire which should be clean and well ironed, tie, etc.
- Female Candidates should be well groomed, decently dressed, have no Tattoos/ Inks, have no fancy hair color (Streaks), and light makeover.
- Should be dedicated and display integrity.
- Willingness to learn with an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts
Schedule Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 30000 To INR 35000 Per Month
Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India 400602