Jobs in London Zoo
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Company Name: Media Zoo
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: London, England, United Kingdom SW8 4SR
- Expected Salary: GBP 23000 To GBP 26000 Per Year
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Jobs in London Zoo, Media Zoo is one of the UK’s leading creative communications agencies. Headquartered in our own state-of-the-art offices next to Chelsea Harbour, we specialise in engaging communications leveraging skills in film, learning, digital marketing and design to help our clients drive positive change.
Winners of PR Week’s fastest-growing agency, The Grand Prix at the New York Film Awards and Learning Provider of the Year at both the LPI and Learning Technologies awards, our creative strategies are widely regarded as some of the best in the communications industry.
With over 100 awards to our name within the last five years and over 170 full-time professionals across offices in London, Glasgow and Zurich, Media Zoo has the skills and resources to support our clients whatever their communication needs.
About the role:
At Media Zoo our receptionist is essential in helping create an office environment and culture that enables us to fulfil our mission to provide exceptional client service and a great place for employees to work. We’re currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic professional to fulfil this full-time role and rise to the challenge.
The best fit is an extremely detail-oriented and personable multitasker in a fast-paced agency office setting. They will bring resourcefulness, organisational and stellar communication skills to the desk. With a knack for keeping cool under pressure and juggling schedules, our receptionist will be counted on to help us grow our business.
- Open the office every day
- Greet clients & other visitors
- Answer/direct phone calls
- Manage mail, deliveries and shipments
- Manage printing and copying
- Oversee standard office equipment (pens, printer ink or toner, paper, etc…) and weekly food shopping
- Report any malfunctions to the appropriate department or office service supplier
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and organise catering, as requested
- Maintain detailed calendars, coordinate schedules, prioritise meeting requests and logistics, and arrange all aspects of travel
- Establish and maintain a record-keeping system for contacts, files, and employee directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time wisely
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Structured way of working
- Good attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Must be a team player
This position is only available to candidates that are London based, as it is a full-time office-based role.
Media Zoo is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do – from how we create our services to how we build our workforce.