High Paying Jobs London No Experience
Jobs In London No Experience, The Sales Support Associate will play an important part in the growth of our organization as we expand and scale. You’ll work closely with our sales and marketing team to help build the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers every day.
You’ll enable our sales team to do more of what they do best, helping hospitals, nursing, and medical schools to use our products with maximum impact. Improving the training of healthcare professionals and ultimately saving lives.
You will do this by supporting them through the sales process; prospecting, qualifying leads, and offering administrative assistance for everything from invoicing to travel and beyond. You’ll sometimes come to support our sales and success managers at demonstrations; implementations and conferences.
Over time you’ll understand our whole sales cycle and our product in depth and if you are keen we can help you grow your career in sales or customer success.
No experience of VR is needed and all your training is provided by a close-knit team of clinicians and simulation experts with the objective to build expertise in virtual reality, simulation-based education, and curriculum.
The OMS Sales and Customer team is dedicated to delivering quality clinical training to healthcare professionals across the UK and EU.
Because of you, patients’ lives will be saved.
Role: You’ll be responsible for building awareness and initial contact with potential clients. You’ll provide operational and administrative support for our sales managers (Educational Specialists) and work across the sales cycle to enable them to reach more clients.
|Post Name||Sales Support Associate|
|Company Name||Oxford Medical Simulation|
|Expected Salary||GBP 31000 GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 1JA|
Who you are for No Experience Jobs UK:
- Ideally, you have experience in healthcare simulation or come from a healthcare background
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and able to work independently and stay motivated
- You have strong organizational skills
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed and work as an individual contributor as well as
- New challenges don’t phase you you enjoy them
- You are not afraid of cold outreach and you won’t take rejection personally
- You are keen to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment that is working towards saving lives and improving patient care
What will you be doing for jobs that require no experience or qualifications:
- Prospecting, identifying, initiating, developing, and nurturing relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Performing timely outbound calls and emails to get the word out about the value OMS can bring.
- Detective work- Identifying key decision-makers, determining buying readiness and timelines.
- Capturing and managing information/data/metrics in Hubspot
- Supporting our Educational Specialists with a variety of tasks including logistics and administrative support and sometimes very practical support with in-person demos on client sites
- Learning as you go (not just about the role but about the service OMS provides as well as how sales and customer success functions work)
OMS: Who we are:
We are nurses, doctors, educators, sim techs, skiers, boarders, runners, rowers, magicians, weavers, pilots, photographers, game heroes, climbers, movie buffs, developers, artists, animators, and innovators. We are hard-working. We are passionate about what we do. We care about the work. We care about each other. We care about pushing the boundaries to improve the lives of others.
We value these behaviors above all:
- Care & Pride – we take care and pride in everything we do
- Growth mindset – we push the boundaries so we are adaptive, inventive, and always learning
- One Team – we are in it together, mucking in and supporting each other with humor and humility
About Oxford Medical Simulation
OMS helps health systems, hospitals, medical and nursing schools deliver quality simulation at scale.
Our award-winning VR simulation platform is transforming the way healthcare and educational institutions train, assess, and recruit healthcare professionals. By combining cutting-edge 3D visualization with artificial intelligence and leading educational theory, OMS delivers all of the benefits of physical simulation while delivering significant savings and improving patient care.
Founded in 2017 and commercially launching the award-winning OMS Platform in late 2018, Oxford Medical Simulation (OMS) has experienced rapid growth with deployments spanning the globe across the NHS, Health Education England, Oxford University, multiple US universities and health systems, and the world’s #1 pediatric hospital.
OMS was named in the Top 50 Tech Companies 2019 by Business Cloud and was a finalist in the Global VR Awards 2019 & 2020. Won EdTech of the Year Award for the British Data Awards 2021. Shortlisted for the best use of VR/AR at Go Tech 2021.
OMS is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
OMS is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Benefits for Jobs with No Experience:
- 38 days of paid leave, including public holidays
- Private healthcare
- One-off home office set up an allowance
- Knowing that you are making a real difference
Interview Questions for Sales Support Specialists:
1. According to current sales trends, what makes a product successful?
Demonstrates candidates’ industry knowledge, ability to monitor sales trends, and analytical skills.
2. How would you present a new product to a customer?
Demonstrates candidates’ customer service and sales abilities.
3. What do you not like about the sales process and how would you improve it?
Demonstrates candidates’ understanding of the sales process as well as their creative thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. What process or method do you use to organize your work, monitor customer accounts, and ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner?
Demonstrates candidates’ organizational and time management skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you satisfactorily assisted an unhappy customer?
Demonstrates candidates’ experience, problem-solving skills, and customer service skills.