|Post Name||Global Marketing Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E1 6FQ|
|Min Salary||GBP 17000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 20000 Per Year|
If you WantJobs in London for Indians with Visa Sponsorship, Bring a fresh, creative approach to engaging and influencing consumers as you work with the Global BACARDÍ Marketing Team based in London, UK.
Set your career up for success with our 12-month intern program, during which you will have the opportunity to take ownership and support new projects that leverage your creative ideas and perspective.
In parallel, you will be supported by our Global Marketing team to learn the skills and work on a multitude of spaces including digital, experiential, and more!
Learn the fundamentals of connecting with consumers across a multiplicity of touchpoints and how to deliver inspired marketing campaigns in the world’s largest privately owned spirits company
- Reporting to the Global Brand Manager, you will help support the BACARDÍ Global team to connect with their exciting target audience as well as recruit the next generation of consumers through supporting multiple platforms, projects, and activities across the marketing mix.
- Your project areas will be based around: Digital, Sustainability, Advocacy, Premium Strategy, Music and Festivals worldwide.
- You will attend key meetings and support the brand team and agencies to drive marketing plans from strategy to execution.
- You will support updates to the global website working closely with the Global Brand Manager and Digital agency to develop and implement across markets worldwide.
- Bring fresh and innovative thinking to our Global Sustainability program and help drive relevancy between brand and audience.
- Support development and connectivity of worldwide music festivals to match brand BVI, excite and engage consumers, help drive social presence/sampling / and link to purchase on location, and help recruit a new generation of fans.
- Help support and implement Premium Rums strategy and support the global roll out TTL with sensitivity and understanding of local market needs.
- Learn the fundamentals of inspired marketing at Bacardi – The Bacardi Way of Growth (BWG) and how Bacardi puts the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
- Over your 12 months internship, build your knowledge through the BWG Execution Modules including Creativity, Media, Experiential, POSM, Influence, Search, Social, and Digital Commerce
- Great people skills and the ability to build strong relationships based on trust and open communication.
- You would be able to demonstrate that you have project experience and manage from beginning to end.
- Ambition to learn and develop in role and into the business.
- Have a passion for music and festivals including the latest artists, cultural leaders, and experience in attendance.
- Someone who spends time in digital space and can showcase their interest in artists/influencers/content creation/trends.
- Appreciation and interest in luxury.
- Enthusiasm for Sustainability and drive for better solutions.
- Creativity, boldness, and confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Good analytical skills to evaluate external trends effectively and create strong solutions to capitalize on them.
- Relevant education is helpful but not essential.
Personal Qualities – Share Our Founder’s Passion And Entrepreneurial Flair:
- Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of ‘Belonging’, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become.
- Self-Awareness: You have high levels of self-awareness, are reflective, and know yourself well, understanding both your own strengths and weaknesses and your impact on others
- People Agility: You bring a deep ability to understand and relate to people and navigate through tough situations to harness and multiply collective performance.
- Results Agility: You demonstrate consistent delivery of results in first-time situations by inspiring teams, and exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others.
- Mental Agility: You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution-focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with.
- Change Agility: You have a deep natural curiosity, desire to experiment, and ability to effectively deal with the heat of change. You have a growth and learning mindset: ready to test, stumble, learn and apply from experience.
- You are a curious and courageous person who is not afraid to ask questions that no one else has asked and is tenacious in getting answers. Must be a self-starter with the initiative to conduct desktop research on relevant topics and showcase your findings.
- You are a natural collaborator, thrive in a team, and make sure everyone you work with feels appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become.
- You are passionate about the impact you can have in the communications space and believe deeply in the power of authentic culturally relevant marketing.
- We are looking for someone passionate with great energy to develop in marketing and show a willingness to learn and strive for growth.
- Need an understanding of our target audience and Gen Z and bring to play how we can move smarter and showcase a perspective from their point of view.
- Must have a passion for all things rum, fun, and music.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three cultural pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things, and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge, and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
More Fresher Sakari Jobs