|Post Name||Principal Solutions Architect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min Salary||GBP 45000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
If you WantJobs in London for Foreigners with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022, As part of this team, you will blend business acumen with technical guidance to effectively engage with enterprise financial services organizations at all stages of cloud adoption, helping them reinvent their businesses using AWS technology, guiding them on their cloud journey.
You will encourage innovation and drive change to achieve better customer outcomes. You will own and manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and financial services customers, and lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, executive briefings, and creating and delivering advanced/custom demos, and technical workshops.
You will engage at all levels of the organization to influence decision makers. Internally you’ll be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features as well as collaborating with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS customers about the art of the possible. You will create and share best practices, and technical content and have the opportunity to invent reference architectures for a variety of use cases. e.g.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container based architectures, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps or Security). You will engage and advise AWS financial services customers on security, cost, performance, reliability, operational efficiency, and regulation.
You will work to understand the customer’s needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with AWS technology. The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn. You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth.
Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments. At Amazon, you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer.
We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated senior technologists who possess a unique balance of technical breadth/depth and strong interpersonal skills.
As a Principal Solutions Architect, you will partner with some of the world’s largest financial services companies, AWS Sales, and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
In collaboration with the AWS sales team, you will work with a small set of financial services customers across banking, payments, capital markets, or wealth management. Principal Solutions Architects work on the most complex customer challenges and opportunities.
They have a leading role in developing both the strategy and the team itself. They combine an informed view of the market with their understanding of emerging technology trends to speed-up innovation across their customer segment. Externally, they are recognised thought leaders and influence the strategy of our customers.
Internally, they earn a reputation of role models and deliver bar-raising guidance to the broader Solutions Architecture team. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record to connect technology to measurable business value. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
- Work directly with strategic enterprise customers to accelerate their challenging, mission-critical projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Build technical relationships with customers up to the C-suite and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
- Share the voice of the customer to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
- Take a leading role in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members.
- Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer’s outcomes.
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology and for learning
- Experience designing, building, migrating, refactoring, or operating impactful IT systems – either on-premises or in the cloud.
- Working knowledge of cloud-native architectures.
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with public speaking.
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certifications.
- Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, Ph.D. or equivalent).
About the team
Work/Life BalanceOur team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
Mentorship & Career GrowthOur team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
More Fresher Sakari Jobs