Jobs in London – 2022
Jobs in London, London Jobs & Vacancies for Jobs in London with Visa Sponsorship. The role of a Cashier within our boutiques is a critical one, requiring skill, attention to detail, and a very organized mindset.
The Cashier has an important interface with the clients and is responsible for all manner of compliance criteria, including anti-money laundering checks, ID checks, and quota checks. We are now looking to develop the number of dedicated Cashiers we have and to strengthen the role.
The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
|Expected Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom W1S 2UB|
What Impact You Can Create at Chanel for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in United Kingdom:
Personal presentation and effective participation in teamwork will be key to the success of the department.
- Ensure that all POS are open and closed for both Harrods and Y2, check that the float is ready in the morning and that everything is fully cashed up and reconciled by the close.
- Engaging with clients to be the final face of the client journey, dealing with the transactional aspects of a sale.
- Timely and accurate completion of all client transactions, ensuring that you process Y2 and Harrods payments simultaneously, adhering to Boutique/Department store procedures and policies.
- Confirming that all client checks have been done, including requesting ID for new clients, checking payment cards match the ID, and checking the sanctions lists for any £10k+ transactions.
- For all HVT (high-value transactions), call the HVT team for Harrods to carry out AML checks and you must record the transaction in the HVT book in the department. Harrods Rewards cards are mandatory for all transactions regardless of the tender used.
- Establish and cultivate strong customer relationships by responding promptly and appropriately to all internal and external queries and ensuring that all parties are kept informed as appropriate
- Cash collection – call the Harrods Cash Office to collect the cash when prompted by the tills.
- Cash Bags – deliver the cash bags to the Harrods Cash Office at the end of the day’s trading.
- FOH Housekeeping – replenish and order stationery from Harrods (till rolls, client DCC, receipt envelopes, Harrods Reward Cards and Gift Cards, check laptop battery levels).
- RFID – ensure that the sale is processed so that the stock levels are accurate.
- Markdowns – Process on Y2 and report sales to the Admin Team to keep an accurate record.
- Refunds – For all cash refunds, arrange for a member of staff to accompany the client to the Harrods Concierge to complete the cash refund.
- Quota breaches – keep an accurate record on the tracker document.
- Maintaining Client Data Accuracy/GDPR – update client details or pass them on to Admin Team when profiles need to be merged.
- Remote Sales – PBL – Charge Pay By Link on Harrods Tills and update the tracker document.
- Credit Note & Deposit Process – Process Credit Notes on Y2 and ensure that the Admin Team is alerted when a credit note is redeemed.
- Apply a helpful and courteous manner towards all colleagues, remaining reliable, supportive, and flexible at all times
You Are Energised by for Best Jobs in London 2022:
We are looking for someone who is rigorous, communicative, and has a keen eye for detail. You will be comfortable engaging with a range of clients in a positive and confident manner. You will have a good understanding of processes, how systems operate (Y2, RFID, etc), and how to deal with complex transactional problems.
Actively participating in positive feedback sessions to ensure a full understanding on the part of the rest of the sales force to work together in a collaborative way so that quotas are respected and any unusual activity is shared and reported.
What You Will Bring for Jobs in London today:
With the main portion of the role being financial transactions with the clients you will need;
- Empathy and listening skills are essential along with a “can do” attitude
- An understanding of client expectations and good communication.
- Experience of managing workflow and meeting deadlines.
- Having excellent attention to detail and the ability to spot unusual activity.
- Active participation in team meetings
- Excellent knowledge of Department Store as well as acquiring knowledge CHANEL specific policies and procedures related to the cash desk operations
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Offer You for Cashier Jobs in London:
- An environment to express both your curiosity and capability, with the aim of creating sustainable long-term personal and professional growth
- An inclusive approach to utilizing the diverse range of personalities and competencies at CHANEL
- Delivery of excellence in an environment that places the long-term success of its people and by extension the brand, at its forefront
- Being part of a team that delivers a key value add service to the client, and deepens the client’s relationship with the brand
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity, and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience, and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
Interview Question for Cashier:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Cashier?
- What Are The Qualities That A Cashier Needs To Be Effective?
- What Significant Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role, And How Did You Handle It?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Cashier?
- Briefly Describe Your Experience.
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Is Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge That You Foresee In This Role?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time When You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learnt
- Tell Us About A Time When You Went Above And Beyond To Help A Customer?
- How Do You Deal With Stress?
- How Will You Ensure Both Accuracy And Speed?
- Describe When You Used Your Communication To Resolve A Conflict
- What Do You Believe When Handling Cash And Charge Cards?
- Can You Comfortably Check Ids For Alcohol And Tobacco?
- How Flexible Is Your Schedule?
- What Does Customer Service Mean To You?
- How Are You With Handling Money?
- Do You Prefer Working Alone Or With A Team?