|Post Name||Housekeeping Attendant|
|Expected Salary||KWD 380 To KWD 450 Per Month|
|Address||Kuwait City, Kuwait 92000|
What will I be doing?
As Housekeeping Attendant, you will support all Housekeeping and Laundry teams in all aspects by delegating the day-to-day activities of Housekeeping and Laundry within the hotel.
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Provide excellent guest service
- Actively works on availability and release of Rooms for Guest Service along with Floor Housekeeping Supervision
- Manages the controls of the Housekeeping department, such as frequency of employees, the release of master keys, book incident, input and output input and output uniform, and linen, among others
- Responsible for checking daily the guest information in CRM and ensuring that the preferences and requests of the same are met on time
- Request flowers for special occasions (marriage, death, maternity …). Besides providing embroidery for special linen (wedding and pampering)
- Control makes monthly Lost and Found and donations
- Check the uniforms and send for c leaning and/or repair
- Coordinates and controls all traffic of documents and people within the department. Does releases linen of Laundry daily
- Makes daily guest clothing release of guests that use the laundry service
- Makes monthly closing of Laundry expenses and provision of same
- Replaces (a) Laundry Attendant in case of holidays, days off, or absences
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Attendant serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Laundry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories.
Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information.