- Post Name: Guest Service Representative
- Company Name: Marriott
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hour
- Address: Fukushima Ward, Osaka, Japan 553-0003
- Expected Salary: JPY 200000 To JPY 250000 Per Month
- Qualification: High School Diploma
Welcome to our family:
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities, and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
The impact you’ll make:
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited about a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What you’ll do for Jobs In Japan For Foreigners:
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities, and local interests
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering them to the right department
- Communicate any emergency, lost item, or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
- Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages
Perks you deserve for Jobs In Japan For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship 2022:
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging leadership
- Support to live a life of well-being and happiness
- Opportunities to serve and give back to the community
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food, and beverage
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here:
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Moxy is a fun, vibrant, and stylish hotel designed to give our Fun Hunters everything they want and nothing they don’t, all at an affordable price.