Amazon Jobs in Ireland
Job OverviewIf You Want Jobs in Ireland for Indian Graduates, The software engineers of our team are building incredibly complex web applications and workflow engines which operate at a huge scale. These allow our customers to simplify the internet, automate network remediation and deployment and improve performance for customers. You will join a group that sets the direction of their product and is responsible for iterating fast to continuously improve their products and delight customers. A group that ships positivity within the team to create a happy and inclusive work environment, and values self-investment as a core part of their success. Does the opportunity to work on the bleeding edge of technology, building software and systems at the Amazon scale, and having a global impact excite you? Do you want to work with some of the best and brightest engineers while developing your skills and growing your career at one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies in the world? AWS customers build their businesses on top of our network and they expect it to be indistinguishable from perfect. We empower Amazon’s Network Services team to automate millions of daily operations for the most powerful network in the world. A safe, efficient, automated operations platform is essential for managing Amazon’s next-generation networks. We build that platform.
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
|Expected Salary||EUR 70000 to EUR 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Dublin, Ireland, D04 HH21|
Responsibility for Getting Development Engineer Jobs in Ireland:
- Develop world-class software systems for automating Amazon’s network.
- Provide technical direction to the team and identify areas of focus.
- Create and review software design documentation and mentor junior engineers.
- Collaborate with the Network Engineering teams to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new designs and products.
- On the operational excellence of the software, you put into production.
- Contribute to improving our documentation, processes, and tools so that we improve our performance as a team.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Basic Qualification for Getting Engineer Jobs in Dublin for Indians:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience working with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and object-oriented software design in Linux/Unix environments.
- 3+ years experience with UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proficiency with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or Typescript.
- Experience building high-performance, highly available, and scalable systems.
- Track record of designing and building complex software systems and successfully delivering them to customers.
Preferred Qualification for Getting Amazon Jobs in Ireland 2022:
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle; including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, deployment procedures (CI/CD), automated testing, and operations.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Reacts/Vue.
- Experience analyzing data while developing solutions to problems, using ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash, and Kibana) stack.
- Experience with Design Patterns in Java, Restful APIs best practices, and unit testing frameworks.
- Exposure to large-scale distributed storage and database systems (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Graph Databases).
- Experience communicating with product, design, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements & describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers to improve their skills, efficiency, and productivity, and influencing systems engineering practices within the team.
- Experience architect/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS and experience with services such as RDS, EC2, Dynamo DB, and CloudWatch.
- Interest in the general Internet peering/transit ecosystem or exposure to a networking environment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
A day in the lifeYou will work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
About the team
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life.
We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal life.