Inter Job in Amazon Germany
Jobs in Germany for Indian Freshers, We are seeking savvy, motivated Project Management Interns to join our available roles in some of the following teams, including Transportation, Operations Engineering, Operations Construction, Sustainability, Compliance, Prime Now, Amazon Logistics (AMZL), Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) or Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs (EHS).
An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for passionate, versatile, and curious Project Management Interns to work with us on improvement and innovation projects to support the growth of our European network.
We want to give our customers in Europe the best experience possible! As a Project Management Intern, you are a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with strong analytics and have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You must be an effective communicator, have a high sense of (internal) customer service and be able to work with cross-functional teams.
|Post Name||Project Management Internship|
|Expected Salary||EUR 12 to EUR 15 Per Hour|
|Address||Düsseldorf, Germany 40215|
- Project Management – You will have learned key success factors to project implementation and stakeholder management in a complex and international environment. You will have used advanced project management tools and will be able to successfully provide project members with support. You will have learned to anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Data Analytics – At the end of this internship, you will have developed skills to extract and manipulate large and complex datasets, will be given insights on simulation models, and will have learned to master the usage of analytics for driving business decisions and change.
- Soft Skills – You will have learned how to communicate results and status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management. You will have interacted with a wide range of people with very diverse roles.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Support Project Managers in one or several projects by assisting them in tracking open actions, conducting ad hoc deep dives to provide data insights useful for decision-making, analyzing processes to identify critical points and improvement opportunities, and anticipating risks.
- Support the team in recommending and executing network improvements.
- Work with the team to identify process improvement or standardization opportunities for the European network.
- Contribute with innovative long-term/lasting solutions beneficial for the entire team.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Undergraduate Degree in Engineering|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Management, or similar discipline.
- Excellent analytical skills, preferably with an advanced level in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Problem-solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals.
- Previous working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Asana).
- Previous work experience (a summer job, internship), if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American global innovation organization that centers around internet business, distributed computing, advanced real-time, and man-made consciousness. It has been alluded to as “quite possibly of the most compelling financial and social power on the planet”, and is one of the world’s most important brands.