Jobs In Germany
Jobs In Germany For Colombians With Visa Sponsorship, In this role, you will own the end-to-end, customer-facing experience of our rapidly growing native Mobile Applications. Your mission is to help users find their perfect accommodation and champion the user journey from decision-making to checkout and beyond.
This is a high-impact role and as a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the product vision, conceptualizing, defining, and building of a delightful, innovative, and scalable consumer experience.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will partner with a talented team of engineers, designers, researchers, product managers, and analysts to help you achieve your ambitious goals, and hopefully, have a lot of fun along the way.
|Post Name||Senior Product Manager|
|Expected Salary||EUR 78000 To EUR 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Berlin, Germany 10437|
Explore a New World Of Possibilities:
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level.
Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. —We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead – Join us!
How You’ll Add Value for Jobs In Germany:
- You will set the vision for this part of the user journey and build a product roadmap that will help us exceed customer expectations and meet our ambitious business goals
- You will lead multiple projects and key initiatives across the entire product lifecycle and champion our native Mobile App experience
- You will work in an autonomous, OKR-driven, cross-functional team, (Engineering, Design, Analytics, and Product), deciding together where to set the priorities and what problems and opportunities to explore
- You will constantly innovate to find effective solutions to complex problems while striking a healthy balance between that and support/maintenance of your product
- You work relentlessly to ensure that we do the right things while not spreading ourselves too thinly
- You will utilize data (qualitative and quantitative) to generate insights, test your hypotheses, and deeply understand user needs
You’ll Be Successful In This Role If You for Jobs In Germany:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a mobile environment (must have)
- You know how to work in cross-functional teams and can demonstrate your impact on building world-class consumer products
- You have a hands-on mentality and are obsessed with making things happen
- You simply love creating a great and delightful user experience
- You have a proven track record of taking new products to market
- You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts
- You are very comfortable utilizing data to generate insights and measure your work
- You are at home when wearing many hats and can build relationships across the entire organization in order to effectively drive and execute a product strategy that accelerates our growth
- You are constantly learning and are not afraid to fail quickly
- You have exceptional prioritization skills and a continuous improvement approach to product management
What HomeToGo Offers Product Management Jobs in Berlin, Germany:
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback and open feedback culture, mentoring opportunities from an international team of passionate, industry experts.
- Culture is driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, results-driven, encouraging ownership, and enabling each other to succeed. Transparency about company goals, collaboration, and support from an international team.
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate-neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, personal training discounts, mentoring program, and psychological support).
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship, and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and training, company and team events, a modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, and Travel Industry Card.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in The Relevant Field|
Who We Are:
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo, and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, houseboats, castles, farm stays, and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates, and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia, and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
HomeToGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and nurturing exceptional talent, representing various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are authentically candid and open-minded, fostering a safe environment for diverse opinions. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
We do not discriminate against race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, ideological, or religious views, disability, or age.
Interview Questions for Senior Product Managers:
1. What would you consider to be the best product you helped to develop, and why?
Reveals interests and product management abilities.
2. The engineering team is unable to add a feature to a product. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving and interpersonal skills.3. Can you describe how you would test the effectiveness of a product prototype?
Shows evaluation methods and overall suitability for the role.
4. What would you do if two departments could not agree on product specifications?
Tests interpersonal, problem-solving, and judgment skills.5. A client isn’t entirely satisfied with the final product. How do you respond?
Tests customer service skills and problem-solving abilities.