|Post Name||Jobs in GB For Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship|
|Company Name||Soho House & Co|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1D 3SQ|
|Min. Salary||GBP 18|
|Max. Salary||GBP 20 Per Hour|
Jobs in GB For Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supporting and providing direction and leadership to the hotel Front Desk operations team for Soho House Nashville.
A successful Front Desk Supervisor will be a proactive and resourceful team player who is knowledgeable about our House and the Nashville community.
Who We Are
We are a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels, and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion, and creative industries.
The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa, or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
- Develop relationships with guests, group contacts, members, and other guests in order to provide personalized Soho House service.
- Oversee scheduled shifts and ensure all tasks are delegated and completed.
- Resolve customer complaints, handled all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, and accommodated special requests whenever possible.
- Respond to guests’ requests in an accurate and timely manner, creating a positive outcome that will result in a memorable experience.
- Assist in the training, development, coaching, and mentoring of the department
- Communicate within the department as well as other departments on crucial matters
- Assure the proper handling of VIPs. Protect their privacy and confidentiality.
- To ensure the company culture is visible in all aspects of the business.
- Take action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction, and well-being of employees, hotel guests, and property. Responds swiftly and effectively in any hotel emergency or safety situations
- Comply with all hotel policies, standards, and local laws
- Greet guests and check them into and out of the Hotel.
- Be fully knowledgeable of room types, room descriptions, rates, and availability.
- General phone etiquette.
- Present any messages or packages.
- Offer bell attendant assistance and luggage storage facilities, offering to have the guest’s car brought to the door.
- Offer assistance in arranging transportation.
- Perform all concierge duties as required including, but not limited to; booking cars, tickets to shows, restaurant reservations, spa reservations, etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Passion for hospitality and rooms division
- Able to speak effectively before groups of guests and hotel employees
- Maintain a sense of organization and the ability to prioritize in a busy environment.
- Flexible to work schedules.
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours
- Fast-paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required
Note: This job description is not intended to be a contract for employment, and the employer reserves the right to make any necessary revisions to the job description at any time.
Opportunities for all
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company.
Soho House is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.