Jobs In Finland
- Post Name: Auto Parts Clerk
- Company Name: Advance Auto Parts
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Helsinki, Finland 00100
- Expected Salary: EUR 2700 To EUR 3000 Per Month
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Jobs In Finland For Peruvians 2022/2023 Apply Now!, Are you looking for an opportunity to incorporate your passion for cars and your passion for providing best-in-class customer service? If so, this may be exactly what you’re looking for.
At CARQUEST, we strive to be the best parts provider in the automotive aftermarket industry. We’re owned by Advance Auto Parts and we are the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America.
We are looking for positive, goal-driven, automotive enthusiasts to join our collaborative team who are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our customers.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to work for the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America
- Visibility to career growth opportunities across the entire Advance Auto Parts organization
- Access to a robust online training system for personal or leadership development
- A rewarding organizational culture through our Team Member recognition program and team lunches
- Employee discounts on auto parts, tools, and equipment
- Group employee benefits including health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and AD&D after 3 months
- Financial benefits including group RRSP with employer contribution and discounted Employee Stock Purchase plans for all permanent Team Members
What you bring to the team:
- You are passionate about customer service – It is in your nature to continuously provide exceptional customer service and you’re driven to build long-lasting relationships with customers, peers, management, etc.
- You are sales-driven – You have proven advanced selling skills and always strive to achieve personal and store sales goals as well as service objectives
- You are a team player – You are dedicated to contributing to a collaborative team with a positive and friendly attitude
- You are experienced in the automotive industry – You have advanced automotive system knowledge, parts knowledge, and experience with POS and can provide advanced automotive problem resolution including identification and project assistance for customers
- You are resourceful – You have the ability to source from numerous places including special orders, second sources, etc.
- You are a quick learner – You have expert knowledge of store operations and in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes
- You are reliable – You are a self-starter who is dependable in completing tasks, is responsible for store opening and closing duties, and contributes to a safe work environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Scheduling Flexibility – available to work an assortment of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
About Advance Auto Parts:
The company also serves 1,325 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean islands. Additional information about Advance, including employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories, and other offerings can be found at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.