Urgent Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Jobs In England For Foreigners, As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey.
You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
You have relentless determination to succeed and you are driven by the mission of Tesla to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. You are part of a larger sales team who works closely and flexibly on all tasks. You are expected to cooperate frequently and display a one-team mentality to achieve sales and delivery targets.
|Post Name||Retail Advisor – Westfield|
|Expected Salary||GBP 19000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom W3 0SL|
What You’ll Do for Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship:
Consistently meet or exceed all sales objectives and KPIs for your location, including but not limited to:
- Creating and developing sales opportunities and new orders
- Scheduling test drives to help our customers experience the product and promptly following up with them
- Maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent customer follow-ups
- Offering an excellent customer experience throughout the process
- Greet/receive customers at your location and deeply understand their needs in order to properly advise/guide them through the buying process
- Promptly and accurately respond to all inbound customer solicitations through all mediums (including calls, emails, SMS, chat, virtual consultation, etc.)
- Utilize existing customer relationship management tools to track and manage customers in the pipeline
- Follow customer-facing Tesla standards (e.g. Tesla uniform/ dress code, maintaining presentable showroom)
- Partner with business sales team to handoff potential business sales opportunities as identified by inbound business customers orders
- Proactively address all customer queries and escalate the critical ones
Delivery Experience for Jobs Available in England for Foreigners:
- Guide customers through pre-delivery tasks as needed, to ensure timely deliveries
- Execute necessary pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high customer satisfaction scores, in partnership with the Operations team
- Ensure readiness of fleet cars at any given time and have an overview of resources available
- Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery
- Perform on-site deliveries as needed
General Duties for Easy Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- Operate with a flexible mindset to support sales needs across the team
- Ensure that customer details and all actions are accurately tracked and updated in our internal systems
- Execute on and share best practices with and across your Tesla location
- Educate customers on the full Tesla ecosystem and all available solutions available to meet their needs
- With respect to Tesla’s processes, timely execution of sales administrative duties including contract completion, finance, and work in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to get it done
- Manage any additional duties to support wider business requirements
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma or GED|
What You’ll Bring for Best Jobs in England for Foreigners:
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Great problem-solving skills, and a strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Resilience, adaptability, and a constant desire to develop
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Positivity, enthusiasm, and a passion for the mission of Tesla.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Interview Question for Retail Advisor:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Sales Advisor?
- What Are The Qualities That Asales Advisor Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Sales Advisor?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- What Is Our Target Audience?
- Are You Familiar With Point Of Sales Systems?
- Share An Example Where You Outshined A Customer’s Expectations?
- How Do You Approach A Customer?
- What Is Your Opinion On Using Visual Merchandising To Increase Sales?
- Do You Think Appropriate Shelving In A Store Can Help In Retail Sales?
- How Do You Stay Updated In This Field?
- Are You A Team Player Or Do You Like Working Separately?