Urgent Jobs in UK for Foreigners
Jobs In England, We are looking for a Senior ER Partner with experience investigating and impacting dynamic businesses through effective management of a wide range of employee relations and issues.
The Senior ER Partner ensures all actions and activities are directed towards supporting overall positive workforce engagement. The successful candidate will be able to investigate, provide guidance, support, and make recommendations to resolve employee relations (i.e., harassment, discrimination, bullying, etc.) concerns to the broader HR community and our leaders dealing and proactively managing these matters within EMEA market.
This position is both hands-on in providing investigative and employee relations expertise as well as strategic in building out the organizational capability to address and manage employee relations-related issues.
A successful candidate would be able to work and align closely with key stakeholders in the US and stakeholders in our EMEA business and would help foster a healthy, productive, and successful workplace culture.
The Senior ER Partner will have strong interpersonal skills and is able to build trusting relationships with a high level of integrity, working carefully with details and confidentiality. Your genuine interest in others enables you to build strong connections with internal stakeholders.
|Post Name||Senior Employee Relations Partner (m/f/d)|
|Expected Salary||GBP 60000 To GBP 65000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom W3 0SL|
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation, and efficiency. Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla’s incredible success story in Europe.
The most important pillar for this is our employees. Their passion, motivation, and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Responsibilities for Jobs in England for Foreigners:
- Conducts investigations in response to a range of employee relations concerns, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, workplace violence, and other violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. The Employee Relations Partner will also conduct more complex and critical or high-risk/high profile investigations personally and cooperate with Employee Advisors and HR Partners for more standard matters.
- Communicates regularly regarding pending investigations and provides clear and detailed investigative reports that support the findings and conclusions in a timely manner. Collaborates closely with EMEA Employment Counsel and HR Leadership.
- Uses effective interviewing and documentation techniques; utilizes the designated online case management tool for tracking; maintains accurate, confidential records regarding all investigations.
- Partners with legal team/ internal audit and others in conducting investigations and HR leaders to provide counsel and facilitate the prompt and effective resolution of workplace concerns.
- Provides effective and insightful management information, analyses, and reports on employee relations trends with Leadership and helps develop proactive strategies, solutions, programs, and policies.
- Develops effective relationships with HR Business Partners and Employee Advisor group to promote positive employee relations throughout the organization to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Provides training to stakeholders on the Employee Relations process and to HR on conducting investigations.
- Participates in projects led by the Employee Relations and Engagement Team as needed.
- Extensive professional experience in employee relations, investigations, and/or employment law.
- Experience in employee and/or labor relations in Germany. Knowledge of German employment law is a plus.
- Experience working with Works Councils.
- Fluent in business English and German (other language proficiency a plus).
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and professional demeanor.
- Possesses excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Extensive experience conducting investigations and interviewing witnesses.
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Experience in successfully implementing programs across geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Limited supervision and direction are provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills to provide insightful management information/ trends analysis and caseload reporting.
- Strong project management skills, structured approach, effective execution, and strong multi-tasking / multi-project abilities. Working knowledge of MS Office.
What we offer:
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world’s most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salaries and Tesla shares or bonuses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurance, relocation, and commuting support.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
Interview Question for Working at Tesla:
- Why Are You Interested In Working For Tesla And Not Any Other Car Company?
- How Can You Manage Projects From Start Till The End?
- What Qualities Do You Think Fits A Tesla Staff Employee?
- Tell Us About Your Experience Working In A Closely Related Field
- What Is Your Biggest Strength
- What Is The Biggest Challenge That You Foresee In This Role
- How Do You Stay Motivated In Your Work?
- Describe A Time When You Failed In This Role And The Lessons You Learned.
- Why Do You Feel You Are Most Suitable For This Role?
- Tell us about what you know about Tesla and the founders.
- How Would You Deal With A Complaint From A Customer?
- Have You Ever Solved A Problem With Little To No Information And How Did You Do It?
- How Would You Change The Culture Of Tesla Company?
- What Is A Car?
- What Are The Advantages Of Using An Electric Car?
- Give Us A Small Background History Of A Car
- What Is The Main Difference Between Electric Cars And Standard Internal Combustion Cars?
- Which Cars Are Battery Electric Vehicles?
- What Are The Three Main Types Of Electric Vehicles And Their Examples?