Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai for Filipino
|Post Name||Energy Projects Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 15000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 18000 Per Month|
Jobs in Dubai (with Salary Packages), Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to join the AWS Infrastructure Energy Team (IET). In this role, you will engage with electric utilities across AWS’s Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) footprint to manage the interconnection of Amazon data centers to the grid.
The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and help evaluate potential savings opportunities in the energy space.
The candidate will identify and develop energy projects, programs, and initiatives and execute these projects. The candidate will manage utility interactions, and secure energy-related incentives and funding.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong energy and project management background that enables them to engage with both internal business partners and energy stakeholders across EMEA. They will have proven experience in addressing and delivering energy policy changes at the national or EU level.
The candidate will have experience managing the development and/or construction of energy infrastructure projects.
They will demonstrate an ability to think strategically about our business, and our technical challenges and have a skill set to drive the tactical execution of contracts, energy initiatives, and team goals.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for driving out costs and meeting the energy team objectives to support AWS’s EMEA infrastructure expansion.
Function-Specific Work Activities:
- Manage the interconnection of AWS EMEA data centers to the electric grid by working with utilities and local operations teams across the globe.
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive energy and utilities strategy for AWS EMEA data centers.
- Support the delivery of consultation response on energy policy with Public policy across the EMEA region.
- Work with utility regulators to develop policies and guidelines that enable broader AWS strategies and objectives.
- Manage capital budgets for electrical infrastructure improvements.
- Identify and develop cost savings projects and initiatives related to energy infrastructure.
- Responsible for formalizing the scope, obtaining quotes, performing project savings analysis and obtaining project approval.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Energy Team on the implementation and management of energy and projects in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) required- Engineering/Economics or another technical field.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- 5+ years of experience working in the utility/energy industry.
- Construction or project management experience in the energy industry.
- Strong analytical and commercial skill set to review utility tariffs, energy projects, and power contracts.
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key client and supplier stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- Be a passionate self-starter.
- Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) preferred.
- PMP Certification, or equivalent Project Management training and experience.
- Proficiency in German or French.
- Experience designing or constructing substations or other energy infrastructure.
- Experience working with or for utilities and energy regulators.
- Experience working on energy policy initiatives in EMEA.
- Experience with IT infrastructure, data centers, and cloud services.