Jobs in Dubai for Students Male And Female Vacancies
- Post Name: Institutional Banking
- Company Name: Standard Chartered
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Expected Salary: AED 9000 to AED 10000 per Month
- Qualification: Graduate
What is Standard Chartered Saadiq?
Jobs in Dubai for Students Male And Female Vacancies 2022, Inspired by the Arabic word for ‘truthful’, Saadiq is our global Islamic banking network spanning across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, combining deep Shariah expertise with strong business acumen.
We have a strong global network and have developed a wide range of best-practice Islamic financial services across many different countries. Our broad suite of fully Shariah-compliant products is designed to meet all your banking needs, in the market where you live and work.
Our Shariah-Compliant solutions include:
Our range of Shariah-compliant personal banking products includes current and savings accounts, credit cards, and home finance. And our internet and mobile banking platforms make banking even more convenient. In markets outside UAE, we also offer other products like personal finance, auto finance, and business finance.
Our Islamic wealth management solutions are specifically designed for you. You can pick from a host of products, including mutual funds and Sukuk (retail bonds) that match your lifestyle and aspirations.
Our state-of-the-art digital platform enables clients to apply for a credit card, buy mutual funds, purchase foreign exchange, pay bills, transfer funds, buy equities, etc at their fingertips.
We can help you and your family manage your wealth and make the most of investment opportunities across our markets in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, without compromising your beliefs.
Our leading investment, liquidity, and risk management solutions are all based on Islamic structures. And our onshore presence across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East means we can give you access to many different currency markets.
We offer a full suite of Shariah-compliant cash management and trading solutions. Our online platform gives you access to cash statements, trade reports, and more – wherever in the world you do business.
From our dedicated Islamic origination and structuring team based in Dubai to our strong capital-raising ability in emerging markets, we’re experts in Sukuk and delivering Islamic structured transactions. We’re also recognized as a market leader in Islamic capital markets.
Our program provides opportunities to move straight into a full-time role. We offer a wide range of entry-level positions across the Bank for individuals who know that they want to kick-start their careers in the financial services industry.
You will follow a tailored training and development plan and will be supported and encouraged along the way through buddy and mentoring schemes and have the opportunity to network with our senior management team. All graduates participating in the program will have the opportunity to deploy into a permanent role within the stream they have applied to.
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programs.
For our Local Graduate roles, you must:
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- UAEN is preferred
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our colleagues, clients, and communities. And we’re on a journey to be the world’s most sustainable and responsible bank.
We question the status quo, love a challenge, and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good is achieved by how we each live our valued behaviors. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously strive to improve and innovate, keep things simple and learn from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial, and social well-being.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off includes volunteering leave, maternity and parental leave for spouse/partner, compassionate leave, sabbatical leave, along with market-competitive annual leave
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders, and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual, and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values-driven organization, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions, and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realize their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.