Customer Engineer Jobs in Dubai 2022 Apply Now FAST!!
Jobs in Dubai for Indians, Engineering Manager Jobs in Dubai for Indians, The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Customer Engineering Manager, you’ll lead a team of customer engineers who engage with business prospects, discover and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google’s Cloud services, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities, and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
May You Like:- SAP Jobs in Dubai Apply Now!!
|Post Name||Customer Engineering Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 18000 to AED 20000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Google Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners:
- Organize, train, and equip the Sales Engineering team.
- Work with Google Cloud Sales leadership to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for opportunities. Participate in periodic opportunity review meetings providing insight into how to best secure the technical opportunity.
- Work with the Sales Account team, Customer Support, Product Management, Customer Solutions, and Engineering to resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Assess the team’s Go-to-Market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to ensure the team is trained and equipped to successfully perform in support of business goals.
May You Like:- Marketing Jobs in Dubai
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
May You Like:- Amazon Jobs Hiring in Dubai
Minimum Qualifications for Google Jobs in Dubai for Indian Graduates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a technical field engineer in a cloud computing environment or experience in a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience in people management, with experience in strategy/team development and leadership engagement.
Preferred qualifications for Google Hiring Customer Engineering Manager in Dubai:
- Experience as a customer-facing field engineer.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to Big Data trends and issues within businesses. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Mission: “Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.” Vision: Google’s Android phones offer its users free access to Google Maps and provide navigation and communication.
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Dubai:
1. Health and wellness:-
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
- Onsite wellness centers.
- Access to mental health apps.
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
- Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities are available.
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
- Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
- Fertility and growing family support.
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
- Caregiver leave.
- Backup childcare.
- Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
5. Google extras:-
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
- On-site meals and snacks.
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
- At-home fitness, well-being, and cooking classes.