Work From Home Legal Jobs in Dubai
Jobs in Dubai for Indians, Remote Legal Jobs in Dubai, Fragomen is recruiting for a qualified lawyer of c. 3 years PQE with a background in commercial law who possesses strong, pragmatic international business acumen and can bring value to the Office of General Counsel and senior business leaders by finding solutions to complex legal and business problems with a hands-on and global approach.
Reporting to the Associate General Counsel for EMEA based in the Firm’s London office, the position will involve the provision of legal counsel and assistance to the Firm’s MEA offices as well as the opportunity to work with the Associate General Counsel covering Asia Pacific, US, and LATAM, as well as the General Counsel in the US, on additional international projects. This is the Office of General Counsel’s first hire in the UAE.
|Post Name||Legal Counsel|
|Expected Salary||AED 22000 to AED 24000 Per Month|
|Address||Work From Home|
May You Like::– Jobs Work From Home in Dubai
Responsibility for Online From Home Job in Dubai:
- Contracts: The Firm enters into long-term contracts with its major corporate customers – often following a detailed RFP process. Together with other corporate functions, OGC works alongside partners and senior managers to win new clients and negotiate the Firm’s contracts with them. The Firm’s significant contracts on the supply side are also negotiated by the OGC team – such as agreements with suppliers, co-counsel, and office leases.
- Sanctions: Assist in determining whether certain work can be performed
- Anti-money laundering: Assist in the assessment of contracts and engagements; provide training to staff
- Know your clients: Assist in the onboarding of new clients and provide training to staff
- Corporate secretarial: Attend key governance functions
- Ad hoc projects, including working on future new office openings
- Assist with responding to client-related surveys and questionnaires regarding the Firm’s legal and compliance initiatives.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Law|
May You Like:- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
Skills for legal Jobs in Dubia From Home:
- Experience in corporate, commercial contract, and money laundering laws.
- Experience of practicing at a large or mid-sized law firm, preferably one with a substantial global practice; ideally augmented by experience in-house
- Able to deal effectively with strategic issues as well as tactical operational details
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and communication skills. Understanding cultural differences and ways of working
- Credibility and self‐confidence. Must be a team player
- A strong sense of professional pride and a strong work ethic; a proactive, enthusiastic, and flexible approach.
- Exemplary personal and professional integrity and business ethics, as well as a commitment to diversity and respect for others
- Superior writing and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to adapt style and format to the audience while maintaining substance
- Experience in employment or data privacy is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic or other languages is desirable
Fragomen is the world’s leading exclusive provider of immigration services. With more than 50 offices worldwide, we provide immigration services in more than 170 countries. For over 60 years, we have provided strategic immigration advice to a diverse range of clients from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations.
With over 5,500 employees in more than 50 offices, you will be joining a truly global firm were providing exceptional client service is at the core of what we do.
Fragomen’s professionals are respected thought leaders in the immigration field providing expertise to governments across the world including the US Congress, the UK Parliament, the European Union, and the United Nations.
A career at Fragomen will provide you with the opportunity to work in an exciting environment for a broad range of clients, where no two days will be the same. You will face interesting challenges and you will work with dedicated, friendly, and ambitious people.
We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce at Fragomen and we are fully committed to providing equal opportunities. We believe that our differences make us stronger.
About the team:
The EMEA Office of General Counsel is one of the corporate teams supporting the firm’s core business. The team assists with a wide range of transactional, company secretarial, and advisory legal work across EMEA, including commercial contracts (clients and suppliers);
Employment; property; tenders and RFPs; professional regulation; compliance; sanctions; litigation; and data privacy. As part of the team, you will work with OGC and non-OGC colleagues around the world as well as with local advisors supporting Fragomen in various locations.
Fragomen in the Middle East:
Within the Middle East region, we have offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Qatar, with an overall headcount of 160 employees. Across all the offices, there is a positive and collaborative working environment, with our immigration professionals partnering with our clients to help them manage their regional or global immigration programs.
Based in Dubai, you will work closely with the Managing Partner for MEA, who is also located there. The Firm has recently transitioned to a hybrid working model, which incorporates a blend of in-person attendance as well as working from home – our aim being to leverage our remote working technology fully and to provide a balance for our people in the way that they work.
May You Like:- Unskilled Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners