Specialist Job in Dubai
Jobs in Dubai for Indians, Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause.
It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as the Ultrasound Product Specialist based in Dubai, UAE Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. Our culture:
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
|Post Name||Ultrasound Product Specialist Expert|
|Expected Salary||AED 25000 to AED 30000 Per Year|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Siemens Job in Dubai:
- You will be the point of contact internally for country managers, multimodality managers, and Enterprise Services colleagues, providing up-to-date support and ensuring successful ultrasound integration in their business.
- You will support the OTO (Offer to Order) team; especially to qualify product versus RFQ, and to answer tender questionnaires.
- You will drive the adoption of Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound products for the assigned countries in the Middle East and Africa.
- You will monitor, analyze, and gather market intelligence and information about competitors’ ultrasound products, features, and trends and utilize this knowledge in contributing toward value-argumentation and positioning statements for our Ultrasound systems.
- You will be the point of contact and regional interface to countries for ultrasound product inquiries.
- You will conduct sales presentations, product positioning pitches, and product configurations of the ultrasound portfolio being proposed to customers.
- You will conduct product training for sales and application persons in countries for both multimodality and indirect channel partners.
- You will provide clinical and technology updates regularly to Business partners.
- You will develop and maintain marketing collaterals, and sales tools (case studies, white papers, images)
- You will promote product option selling and customer education packages as part of our offering.
- You will support sales and marketing strategies to replace our own and the competition’s installed base
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration|
Skills for Product Specialist Job in Dubai:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Biomedical Engineering, or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing of medical imaging equipment (Preferably Ultrasound).
- Deep Product and Market knowledge of Ultrasound Systems sold in the Middle East and Africa.
- Deep understanding of clinical and technical topics related to Ultrasound imaging.
- Prior product management experience will be preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft 365 and Salesforce platforms.
- Strong level of English communication, Arabic is a plus.
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong presentation skills are a must.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration mindset.
- Willingness to travel 10-20% within the MESA region.
With its headquarters in Munich and branch offices across the world, Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate business and the biggest industrial manufacturing enterprise in Europe. The company’s primary divisions, which correspond to its core business operations, are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), Infrastructure & Cities.
The company is a well-known producer of diagnostic medical equipment, and its medical health care segment—which accounts for around 12% of the company’s overall sales—is its second-most profitable business unit, behind the industrial automation sector.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.