Program Manager Job in Amazon UAE
Jobs in Dubai for Indian, This role offers the unique opportunity to drive large-scale, high-visibility projects across different Amazon teams. The successful candidate will be a strong project manager with deep analytical abilities, and will ideally over-index in ownership, a bias for action, deep dive, invent and simplify, and deliver results leadership competencies.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, and the ability to prioritize.
To be successful in this role you must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously, and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives.
You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services, Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
Key Responsibilities include for Amazon Jobs in UAE for Indian Experienced:
- Category strategy and ownership: Work closely with Category Leadership and account managers on planning and business strategy, drive best-in-class customer experience and maximize Selling partner’s selection and sales growth through timely analysis and initiatives.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Define category’s growth opportunities: Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the sellers toward a growth plan; deploying detailed deep dives and data analysis
- Be your seller partners’ consultant, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting selling partners’ business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as input into product development and process improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners’ portfolios.
|Salary||AED 20000 To AED 22000 Per Month|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Basic Qualification & Skills for :
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Management, Data Science, or related degree required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication; able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills for Jobs in Amazon in Dubai for Experienced Filipino:
- Data Analytics, Advanced Excel, SQL.
- Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, category management, product marketing, or management consulting roles.
- E-Commerce, Retail experience preferred.
Benefits of Working in Amazon for Amazon Jobs in Dubai for Indian Graduates:
Amazon Care is a hybrid virtual and in-person health care benefit available for Amazon employees. Care’s virtual services are available in all 50 states, and in-person care is active in Seattle, Washington, D.C., Arlington, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Austin, and Los Angeles, with 20+ more markets coming online.
With many options, employees can choose the benefits that are most valuable for their personal situation. This includes child care and elder care providers. Amazon employees have free access to a network of more than 2 million caregivers, including nannies, babysitters, and special-needs caretakers.
Benefits of Working in the UAE for Jobs in UAE with Experience :
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects:-
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country. Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language:-
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.