Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Indians
Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners, We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard.
You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived at their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adds up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which becomes even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
Room attendants are responsible for cleaning and servicing guest rooms in order to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests. They ensure that all rooms are inviting and clean and they address all guest queries politely and knowledgeably.
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Company Name||Aloft Dubai Creek|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 000000|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Basic Responsibility for Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai Hotels:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Make beds and fold sheets.
- Remove trash, dirty linens, and room service items.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Greet guests and take care of requests.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating the status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties.
|Salary||AED 1700 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Skills for UAE Jobs for Indians With Free Visa Sponsorship:
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication, and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor.
- A team-first attitude.
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
Benefits of Working in UAE for Getting Jobs in Dubai:
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects:-
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country. Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language:-
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.
Room Attendant Interview Questions :
- Why do you want to work as a room attendant?