Marketing Internship Jobs in Dubai
|Post Name||Product Marketing Internship|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 4000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 5000 Per Month|
Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners Without Experience, Reporting to the Product Specialist, you will contribute to the development of the Fragrance & Beauty business in the Middle East & India.
Product Management and Analysis
- Assist the Product Specialist in the category management of the 3 axes: Fragrances, Skin Care and Makeup.
- Update the marketing calendar with the latest changes and reflect them in the assortment.
- Prepare a semestrial novelties booklet to be shared with countries and retailers.
- E-retail: share monthly sales reports with Europe, and monthly updates of the assortment with asset sharing with the digital team.
- E-com: monthly update of the assortment, follow up stock availability with countries.
- Gather post campaigns feedback from the markets and prepare a report to be shared with Europe: Quantitative and Qualitative.
- Support the management during the preparation of strategic meetings and presentations: Sell-Out analysis & competition survey.
- Gather pictures and feedback on key competitors’ launches to be shared with Europe.
- Monthly reporting on key competitors’ launches.
- Consumer trends, regular reporting quarterly basis.
- Support the Product Specialist on the monthly novelties forecasts.
- Coordinate with countries & consolidate countries’ feedback.
- Follow up on brand managers’ IT issues on the portal.
You have your first successful experience in Operational Marketing, especially in luxury brands. You are passionate about Fragrance & Beauty(F&B) and you have strong analytical skills to be able to do advanced analysis and data reading.
Your ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, organization skills, positivity, and curiosity will be a real asset to succeed in this position.