Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Reporting to the Senior Director of Client Marketing GCC, the role will be responsible for leading the complete Country & Client Marketing strategy and programs for Visa across the GCC.
This is a pivotal role in ensuring the effectiveness of marketing strategy through Client partnerships spanning traditional & nontraditional players, Issuers, Merchants, and Fintechs with the goal of achieving Visa’s business and brand objectives in this critical and rapidly growing market.
|Post Name||Director Marketing Services|
|Expected Salary||AED 30000 To AED 35000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Lead strategic planning for the development of annual as well as multi-year plans of the Country as well as Client Marketing agenda across GCC
- Responsible for developing the country marketing strategy for GCC across all Visa business priorities including X-Border, Premium, and eCommerce among others.
- Lead for maintaining and strengthening the Visa Brand Health score in line with the agreed strategy
- Translate the strategy into a comprehensive marketing plan in alignment with overall Marketing and partner function plans.
- Contribute to the identification of new market opportunities that will increase services to clients, merchants, and cardholders and increase the value of the Visa brand.
- Adapt and develop global and regional Marketing initiatives to address local market opportunities or needs, ensuring relevance and effectiveness across the GCC.
- Support the activation of global sponsorship and product platform initiatives across GCC
- Lead for planning, guiding, and delivering on all Marketing VIK (Value-in-Kind) plans and targets with a focus on efficiency by effectively partnering with external agency partners
- Set annual and multi-year Client Marketing strategies, and targets, develop execution plans, identify resourcing requirements, lead business cases, and represent client marketing for internal and external forums as required
- Oversee joint client marketing campaigns that align with Visa business priorities & work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effectiveness
Establish, develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships across the spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
- Influence and gain the support of client banks to participate in Visa marketing activities, negotiating the financial terms of their participation
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution.
- Marketing Commercial acumen, Marketing data familiarity, and Influencing and selling skills are critical.
- Significant experience in marketing with strong brand management, campaign planning and execution, marketing planning, target setting, and delivery track record.Should understand key P&L drivers and leverage the relevant aspects to build effective business cases.
- Demonstrated track record in the management of external clients, and agencies and the development of through-the-line campaign materials.
- International marketing experiences are an advantage
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Sales exposure and proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Client relationship/management skills
- Multicultural sensitivity and a commitment to driving an inclusive culture
- Candidate must be open to travel as relevant within Visa safety and security policies
- Master in Business / Management/Advertising or equivalent degree / diploma
- Proven relationship management skills
- Retail banking/Cards marketing / Payments / B2B experience an advantage
- Excellent performance in marketing management (12- 15+ years experience in Marketing)
|Education Required||Master in Business / Management/Advertising or equivalent degree / diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payment transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions, and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable, and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is a priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters.
We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.