Jobs in Denver Colorado without Papers, The purpose of a BARISTA is to serve food and/or beverages to guests according to franchise and hotel brand standards and in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
|Company Name||Stonebridge Companies|
|Expected Salary||USD 16 To USD 17 Per Hour|
|Address||Denver, CO, United States 80237|
Duties And Responsibility for High Paying Jobs in Colorado Without a Degree:
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Consistently prepares drink orders in accordance with both franchise and Stonebridge guidelines.
- Maintains register and bank.
- Maintain accurate cash sheet. Responsible for cash drawer balancing.
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Sets up and maintains the pastry and drink displays in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Stocks machines or dispensers.
- Prepares serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups, and other paper products.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Wipes up spills.
- Removes trash.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Listens and responds to guest requests or concerns.
- Cleans and sanitizes counters, floors, storage areas, utensils, equipment, and common areas as specified
- Is in compliance with all franchise and Stonebridge standard requirements.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time and observes prescribed work, break, and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Competencies for Part Time Jobs in Denver Colorado:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Skills for Good Paying Jobs in Denver Colorado:
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high-quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow-up.
Qualification and Requirement for Denver Jobs Hiring Immediately:
- Knowledge of sanitation procedures.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer and POS system functions.
- This position is based indoors with minimal noise levels.
This position requires the ability to talk or hear, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms more than 2/3 of the time. Requires the ability to lift and exert a force of up to 25 lbs.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and the ability to perform the requirements of the position.
Stonebridge Companies has grown to be recognized as one of the nation’s leading development and hospitality management companies. We are proven leaders in the development and management of a wide spectrum of hotels.
The company’s current portfolio entails 65+ hotels, and growing, with over 12,000+ rooms nationwide. This diverse listing of properties includes select-service, extended-stay, mid-scale and full-service hotels in markets throughout the U.S. In our experience, we have learned that success is achieved through engaged associates and through their dedication to our guests.
Our core values are what drives our company. We strive to create a respectable, stable, and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, uphold quality standards, strive for enriched service, and support the communities in our back yards.
Whether you are visiting our website for services or career opportunities, we hope that you will find solutions for success with Stonebridge Companies.
Interview Question for Barista:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Barista?
- What Are The Qualities That A Barista Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Barista.
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- Can You Work Under Pressure At Work?
- Are You A Team Player?
- A Customer Has A Complaint. How Would You Deal With It?