Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Scala Developer to join our team.
|Post Name||Senior Scala Developer|
|Salary||600000/- To 700000/- Per Year|
|Company Name||EPAM Anywhere|
|Education Required||Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
EPAM Anywhere is a global job platform offering remote work opportunities for tech professionals. Discover a few thousands of open vacancies within one of the most advanced engineering companies in the world.
Here, you can build a career around your lifestyle, receiving competitive compensation and access to world-class learning resources while working on projects for global brands and exciting startups. When you join Anywhere, you become a part of a community of like-minded people who are confident, self-assured individuals committed to living life on their terms.
- Understanding of business requirements and customer needs
- Comprehensive insight into quality requirements and methods to meet them
- Design and develop high-performance and high-reliability APIs and integration points for high-volume bi-directional data transfers (in a multi-threaded environment) including data filtering
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Manually test developed solutions when it is necessary
- Document produced code
- Refactoring and continuous code improvement
- Reading documentation, business requirements, and tasks definitions
- Writing docs, responses for requirements, and tasks in the task tracking system
- Communication with colleagues via emails and during conference calls
- 3+ years of practical experience in programming technologies and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- 3+ years of Scala experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Working experience with Spark to create data transformation and aggregation jobs
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Experience working with internationally distributed teams
- Good English level (B2+)
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for a medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up a workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification training for technical and soft skills
- Access to the unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world-class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- The self-driven career progression tool
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in India
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
We accept CVs only in English.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.