Amazon Jobs in South Africa with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Workflow Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 7925|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 170 to|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 190 Per Hour|
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa for Foreigners, Amazon is looking for a leader who is passionate about Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry.
As our Workflow Manager, he/she will execute capacity ramp-up and ramp-down across Customer Service internal sites, driving productivity and cost efficiency by systematically challenging operations teams across multiple geographies.
The ideal candi
He/she will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, ranging from short-term to strategic to decisions requiring the use of data collection and analysis.
The successful candi
The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
This person would be responsible for managing the team that executes short/long-term capacity plans by aligning actual staffing to forecasted requirements. He/she will be leading a team of analysts who will be responsible for their performance in ensuring staffing accuracy in the internal network for service level delivery.
Strong initiative, team leadership, project management, and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people.
Key Job Responsibilities
This person would be responsible for managing the team that executes short/long-term capacity plans by aligning actual staffing to forecasted requirements.
He/she will be leading a team of analysts who will be responsible for their performance in ensuring staffing accuracy in the internal network for service level delivery.
Strong initiative, team leadership, project management, and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people. The successful candi
- Work in lock-step with CS Operations, Capacity planning, and Finance teams.
- Coordinate with Operations, HR, Recruitment, Training, and Facilities to execute short-term and long-term capacity movements.
- Mitigate capacity risks.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of Analysts.
- Three to Five years of management experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing operations environment or 7 years plus experience as a Capacity planner or Workforce Scheduler.
- Experience leading teams.
- Should have knowledge of workflow concepts and their applications.
- Should possess analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel Formulae etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail with the capability to lead multiple, challenging priorities simultaneously while in a high-pressure, high-risk environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders should have interest & ability to work on process-improvement initiatives and projects.
- South African Citizen / Permanent Resident / Holder of legal right to work in South Africa.
Due to the temporary virtual nature of the position Amazon requires the candi
Candidates should also have a suitable work-from-home environment or dedicated workspace at home.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven years of management experience in a fast paced, rapidly changing operations environment
- Expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive process improvements
- Capacity planning experience
- Previous experience in workflow or similar function
- Have lead initiatives at team/skill/site level
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidate
s. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an update
d curriculum vitae.