Jobs in Canada with Accommodation
|Post Name||General Manager|
|Expected Salary||CAD 45000 to CAD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||North York, Ontario, Canada M3A 1C6|
BUILDS EFFECTIVE TEAMS:
- Hires an excellent team of strong and diverse leaders and takes personal responsibility for their
- onboarding and continued development.
- Has consistent 1:1s with reports and creates a culture of regular coaching and feedback.
- Addresses low performance quickly and compassionately. Resolves all people and safety issues in a
- timely and effective manner. Collaborates effectively with Human Resources and appropriate partners.
- Retains and develops top performers. Takes the time to understand individuals’ motivations and actively
- coaches towards development goals by providing actionable feedback. Multiplies the capabilities of
- team members and unleashes the team’s potential.
- Energizes others and builds a team culture of high performance and trust. Champions inclusion,
- psychological safety, and courage. Creates an environment where all voices feel confident speaking up.
- Owns the customer journey from end to end and continually strives to improve customer happiness.
- Actively monitors customer service trends to make necessary improvements and coaches the team in continuously improving communication, processes, and relationships to elevate the experience.
- Dynamic problem solver who tackles change by leading with the Why and inspiring buy-in and action.
- Allocates and shifts resources as needed based on business priorities and customer experience. Resilient and calm under intense pressure.
- Coachable. Takes full ownership of personal development. Regularly solicits feedback from teammates above, below, and adjacent, and demonstrates learning agility by making clear behavioral changes.
- Highly mission-driven and motivates others to see the big picture.
- Takes full responsibility for communicating business priorities to the team and stakeholders.
- Removes barriers and provides cover so the team can execute against goals. Direct reports know what is expected of them, and how their work ties into the broader team direction.
- Understands and owns every aspect of the site’s performance. Sets targets, drive execution, and hold the team accountable both for individual and team results. Drives standardization in alignment with broader organizational goals.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
- A people-first leader who prioritizes team development.
- The relentless drive for excellence; provides recognition and feedback daily.
- Multiplier who elevates the thinking and output of everyone around them, while also making them feel included and valued.
- First-principles thinker who finds a creative path to solving previously unsolvable problems.
- Exceptional integrity through a dedicated and ethical approach to sales and service operations.
- Commitment and enthusiasm to work evenings and weekends alongside the rest of the team.
- M2 or M3 experience.
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience leading an end-to-end customer-facing operation
- Experience leading large teams in a fast-paced environment
- Functional experience in roles supporting both Sales/acquisition of new customers and Service/support of existing customers
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and hold teams accountable to achieve a common goal
- Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities
- Must be able to stand or sit for 8 hours or more.
- Occasional travel is required for offsite meetings and events; normally less than 10% of the time.
- As a full-time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage).
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution.
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage).
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability.
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (a free step-by-step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.