Google Jobs in Canada
Jobs in Canada for Americans, Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. As an Account Manager, you will help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You will manage business relationships to ensure that our client’s needs and requirements are met.
You will provide client service, research, and market analysis. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view of the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video, and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Expected Salary||CAD 55000 to CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2G4|
Responsibility for Account Manager Jobs in Google in Canada:
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and optimization recommendations to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to customers.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google Ads-related tools.
- Report on business growth figures internally and take ownership with the leader of the managed segment.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Minimum Qualifications & Skills Google Jobs in Canada 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a technical sales specialist in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with web services and API technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, and REST.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills Manager Jobs Availabe in Google Canada:
- Experience in areas such as API management, microservice frameworks, and PaaS.
- Experience with legacy and modern application development, container orchestration systems, middleware technologies, or other applicable platforms..
- Knowledge of end-to-end security and understanding of popular API security technologies such as OAuth, MLSz, SAML, JWT, and SSO.
- Understanding of cloud, multi/hybrid-cloud strategies, and associated technologies.
- Ability to travel as needed, and to work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies/with a distributed team.