Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship, Visa Sponsorship Jobs Australia 2022, We are looking for driven individuals with a passion for sales, and curiosity for cloud technology and software solutions, to join our rapidly growing Sales Development team.
Sound like you?
Joining Salesforce as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) provides a true foot-in-the-door opportunity for those looking to establish a sales career, or move into the Tech and SaaS industry.
As an SDR, you are the face of Salesforce, often the first point of contact for prospective clients looking to better support their goals through our best-in-class CRM. Engaging with inbound leads generated by our marketing team, you will be laying the foundations for our sales team to engage and fully realize each opportunity.
You will work closely with both our Business Development Reps, and Account Executives who cover a breadth of industry and specialty verticals including ESMB, Professional Services, Financial Services, Marketing, FMCG, Enterprise, and FMCG, and more.
The ability to collaborate and establish client relationships with innovative solutions will be important. Further, curiosity will serve you well, as you quickly adapt to each client’s unique needs and direct them to the right tailored cloud solution.
Of course, as this is a sales role, your success will be measured on performance against the monthly quota of activity and contribution to closed business. Being a self-starter and motivated by a goal will undoubtedly support your success.
|Post Name||Sales Development Representative|
|Expected Salary||AUD 65000 To AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Day to day you will:
- Collaborate with clients and AE’s across a range of industries
- Qualify leads ranging from inbound calls, chats, website downloads, content syndication from third-party websites, and webinars
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer curiosity about our suite.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
What’s in it for you?
We are invested in your success, but also your future, and will enable you with the training and knowledge to be successful, under the guidance of our leaders, who are tenured salespeople and will mentor and guide you along the way.
- Investment in your development as an ICT and Sales Expert
- Build partnerships and gain real-life experience working with field-leading Account Executives
- Best-in-class Learning and Development, with ongoing training and coaching
- Generous Base Salary, +Commission, +Super
- Fertility preservation, IVF, Adoption support + Parental Leave Scheme
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly Health and Wellness reimbursements
- +other employee perks
What we look for:
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience
- Strong desire to pursue a sales career
- Ability to think on your feet and find solutions in-flight
- Strong communication and ability to engage meaningfully
- Self-motivated, high energy with a learners-mindset
- Understanding of Salesforce, and curiosity to expand on this
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.