Jobs in Australia for Foreigners with Visa sponsorship, MPC Australia is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to fill the position of Immigration Coordinator.
The incumbent must have good office technology skills, a high level of personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for excellent customer service to assist the immigration team in a fast-paced and growing business.
The primary responsibility of the Immigration Co-Ordinator is to manage the end-to-end migration processes for new hires and existing employees.
|Post Name||Immigration Coordinator|
|Company Name||Technicolor Creative Studios|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 To AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
- Manage a high volume of visa applications for Technicolor Australia employees from end to end via the employer-sponsored subclass 408 visa and the subclass 482 visa (where required).
- Liaise with the talent team to ensure visa eligibility for potential new hires and advise on the most appropriate option and any issues to consider.
- Liaise with the visa applicant to ensure all relevant supporting documents are provided by the visa applicant / accompanying family members (if any) and upload to the applicant’s IMMI Account application.
- Maintain comprehensive records and filed notes regarding eligibility and progress.
- Provide written and/or verbal advice to and manage the expectations of internal stakeholders and visa applicants.
- Ensure visa applicants are aware of the visa application progress through the provision of an immigration service agreement and document checklists/instructions.
- Provide regular updates to the People & Talent Managers to advise on any foreseeable issues related to the likelihood of visa grant/refusal and potential changes to proposed employment start dates.
- Liaise with the Travel team to commence the relocation process upon receipt of a visa grant.
- Act as the main liaison and key contact between the company and the Department of Home Affairs, the Media, Entertainment, and Arts Authority, and other associated stakeholders where required.
- Remain up to date with migration legislation and changes and update internal processes to reflect migration legislation changes.
- Deliver internal training to key stakeholders on migration processes and requirements specifically related to the subclass 408 and subclass 482 visas.
- Provide ad hoc advice to internal stakeholders when requested.
- Graduate Certificate / Graduate Diploma in Australian Migration Law and Practice or through holding a current Legal Practicing Certificate.
- Required – Registration with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Well-developed knowledge of, and experience in managing employer-sponsored visa applications including sponsorship and nomination applications
- Familiarity with and experience in interpretation of Migration Legislation and associated Departmental policy
- Experience managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Code of Conduct for Registered Migration Agents as prescribed by the Migration Act 1958 and Migration Agents Regulations 1998
- Possess high attention to detail and maintain accurate records
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Be patient, tactful, approachable, and able to deal with people in difficult situations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
This job application remains open even when we don’t have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns, and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing.
We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike, and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry’s best work.
Technicolor’s artists are wildly creative, uber-talented, and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation, and Technology. When you join the team, you’ll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Walk me through your resume.
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you bring to the company?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
- Tell me about a time you demonstrated leadership skills.
- What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
- Tell me about a time you failed.
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- Why were you fired?
- Why was there a gap in your employment?
- Can you explain why you changed career paths?
- What’s your current salary?