Accounting Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022
Jobs in Abu Dhabi with Visa Sponsorship, Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indian Accountant, We are looking for reliable applicants who prioritize efficiency over correctness. Accountants should prepare transparent and comprehensive management reports, manage several activities with tight deadlines, and work with vast amounts of numerical data.
You should have a solid understanding of accounting and financial rules and procedures as well as excellent computer, oral, and written communication skills.
Accountants need to be on time, truthful, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical in order to succeed. The best applicants will be able to effectively convey complicated quantitative facts to decision-makers through exceptional presentation abilities.
|Company Name||Alpin Limited|
|Expected Salary||AED 8000 to AED 12000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Accounting Jobs in Abu Dhabi LinkedIn:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data;
- Prepares monthly reports as requested by the Finance Manager;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Secures financial information by completing database backups;
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls;
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements;
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations;
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions;
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Review of Contracts;
- Expense Claim Processing;
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources executives;
- Communicate with public services when necessary;
- Human Resources Support, particularly at it pertains to administrative and financial aspects;
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Process paperwork;
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Accounting|
HSE Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountability Getting Accounting Jobs in Aub Dhabi:
- In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN is required to familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their individual environmental impact in the course of their work.
- It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
Skills for Jobs in UAE for Foreigner Accountants:
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary built-asset consultancy based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including Net Zero Experts, Sustainability professionals, LEED APs, PQPs, trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs.
Alpin is regionally based across the Middle East (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, and Egypt) and is part of the Setec Group of Companies, with offices across the planet and a global HQ in Paris. Alpin’s projects include EXPO 2020,
The New Abu Dhabi Airport, Riyadh Metro, The Qatar National Museum, Masdar City Developments, Pepsi Mega plant, and many other high profiles projects internationally.