HR Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indians
Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indian, As Human Resource Assistant, will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including all the administrative transactional works and enforcing company policies and practices.
You will ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential using the Human Resources Information Systems.
The goal is to enforce the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
A human resources (HR) assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Company Name||National Oilwell Varco|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
NOV Inc., formerly National Oilwell Varco, is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Basic Responsibility for HR Abu Dhabi Jobs for Filipino Graduates:
- Assist in Recruitment, and interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications if applicable.
- Implements new hire orientation/onboarding.
- Support line manager with grievance, disciplinary, and capability investigations and hearings.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from all stakeholders.
- Assist in HR administrative day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Assist/participate in HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Support line manager on HR projects and Initiatives.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by the line manager.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Human Resource|
Basic Skills for Human Resource Jobs in UAE for Indians Experienced:
- Preferred one year of human resource manage
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field is required
- High level of accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Preferred good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the Quality Assurance procedures and department/area work instructions.
- Contribute to general improvements in the quality and key activities of the department/area.
- To follow the NOV HSE policy and procedures, safe system of work, and local requirements.
- Use properly and maintain the tools and personal protective equipment provided by the company.
- Able to understand, evaluate and apply functional skills (Functional)
- Has solutions and suggestions that are effective in addressing the problem at hand (Problem Solving)
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks (Time management)
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks (Informing)
Energy and Drive:-
- Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities (Action orientated)
Personal and Interpersonal:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Benefits of Working in UAE for Graduate Jobs in Abu Dhabi :
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects:-
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country. Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language:-
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.