Bartending Jobs NYC $18/Hour
- Post Name: Bartender
- Company Name: Aramark
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: New York, Canada 11368
- Expected Salary: USD 16 To USD 18 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Jobs Hiring NYC, Bartending Jobs NYC 2022, What’s brewing in your future? If you’re striving for a glass half-full rather than half-empty, become a master of mixology as a Bartender with Aramark! Surrounded by passionate teammates and leaders, you’ll help take our meals to the next level with knowledge of your craft by serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to our guests.
Whether you’re preparing mixed drinks, pouring other beverages, or handling money, you’ll have the chance to tap into consumer tastes, learn about trends, create bonds with others, and build the next step in your path. Cheers to igniting your passion at Aramark!
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets guests and takes orders, processes cash and credit card transactions
- Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- May include providing servers drinks from the service well
- Adheres to all established alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for alcohol consumption
- Adheres to cash handling policies
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Takes inventory counts and ensures the product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Provides excellent guest service, anticipating guests’ needs and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Maintains a positive demeanor towards guests, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred
- Knowledge of bartending principles and recipes and current trends
- Able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
- Displays phenomenal hospitality, friendliness, and comprehensive beverage knowledge.
- Demonstrates organizational & multi-tasking skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lb
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun work environment
- The ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunities and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth.
So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is on helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.