|Company Name||King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Gen. Org.)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12211|
|Min. Salary||SAR 15000|
|Max. Salary||SAR 17000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy|
Compounds and dispenses medications and prescriptions in accordance with accepted standards and established Pharmacy procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs professional work in the compounding and dispensing of medications in the unit dose and I.V. admixture.
- Reviews and interprets physician’s drug orders for clarity, rationality, dosage form, allergies, interactions, incompatibility, etc. Answers physician’s inquiries regarding drugs.
- Maintains control and security of all drugs including dispensing, record keeping, and secure storage of narcotics and controlled medications.
- Dispenses outpatients’ prescriptions.
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of TPN and I.V. admixtures including chemotherapeutic agents.
- Provides drug information and assists in instructing nursing and medical staff and Pharmacy students.
- Performs inspection of nursing units, discusses service problems with Head Nurses and recommends solutions to Pharmacy Manager.
- Assists with special projects as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college of pharmacy is required.
Two (2) years experience in hospital pharmacy utilizing unit dose and IV admixture services required. Or successful completion of the one-year SCDP/Residency Program is required.