|Post Name||Jobs For Indian In UK With Visa Sponsorship|
|Company Name||Metropolitan Thames Valley|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2A 2FA|
|Min. Salary||GBP 15 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 16 Per Hour|
Jobs For Indian In UK With Visa Sponsorship, We are recruiting for a Repairs Officer to act as the first point of contact for our residents for repairs-related inquiries over all media and channels, including but not restricted to; phone, email, video calls, web chat, or at reception, where required.
This role is based in our Twickenham Office but for contractual purposes, this will state your office base is The Johnson Building.
- Provide property and maintenance-based advice to residents, in line with our procedures.
- Accurately diagnose repairs and identify property needs and where suitable, follow them through to completion.
- Raise accurate works orders for our contractors to maximize first-time fixes and minimize the need for orders to be varied.
- Provide a quick response to emergency and urgent maintenance queries which is of paramount importance to safeguard our customers and properties.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience working with customers in high-volume environments with the ability to manage a demanding workload
- Experience with or an aptitude for the understanding of property maintenance with the ability to accurately diagnose repairs and instruct contractors following training
- Ability to problem solve within clearly laid out policies and procedures
- Taking responsibility for achieving individual objectives and contributing to team targets
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click ‘apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance covers 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest-free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with the Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organizational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organization with our mentoring program and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the well-being of our colleagues and support this as an organization
Learn more about our benefits and organization by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH), we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘To serve people better every day to educate, support, and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviors and to be mindful of their own and others’ wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care, and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people-focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.