Jobs for Indian in UK
Jobs for Indian in UK with Visa Sponsorship, Amazon Jobs in UK 2022, We are seeking a Financial Analyst to become a key member of the UK Accounting team, located in our London office. The role has responsibility for the controllership and accounting function in support of the UK operations.
The accounting flows are operated in multiple legal entities with the involvement of a number of stakeholders in different locations. In addition to the accounting and reporting responsibilities, the individual will drive cross-border projects and develop best practices in processes and controllership on an international level.
They will also drive the implementation of policies with the financial leadership team based out of worldwide Amazon locations. Candidates for this position will be expected to demonstrate they were top performers at their level.
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Expected Salary||GBP 40000 to GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 2FD|
Responsibility for Amazon Jobs in London 2022:
As a representative of the UK Accounting team, this position has a mix of operational and project-based accounting responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Preparation of various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs, including analytic commentary and the preparation of supplementary financial analysis for management and other stakeholders.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and annual financial statements.
- Leading certain month-end close activities, ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
- Direct responsibility for improving accounting processes and controls for a business with a high volume of transactions.
- Actively participated in cross-functional project launches from scoping through to testing and launch.
Responsibility for actively engaging with a variety of stakeholders within the business, including the technology and administrative team on business integration projects.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BA or Equivalent Degree|
Basic Qualification for Finance Jobs in Amazon London:
- BA or equivalent degree required.
- Must hold CIMA, ACCA, and ACA or similar credentials gained whilst working in a large accounting professional services company.
- Relevant accounting experience (public accounting /industry mix preferred).
- Demonstrable ability to work to tight deadlines on critical projects.
- A strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Will have worked in a large multi-national organization of similar size and scope.
- Solid organizational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude.
- Will have experience working with UK GAAP, IFRS, or US GAAP standards.
Preferred Qualifications/Attributes for Financial Analyst Graduate Jobs:
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- UK GAAP and IFRS experience required.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Acknowledgment of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.