|Post Name||Station Chef|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M5C 2G3|
|Min. Salary||CAD 40000|
|Max. Salary||CAD 50000 Per Year|
Ignite your passion and master your craft! Our Station Chefs play important roles on our teams, surrounded by passionate teammates and leaders who want to see all succeed.
You’ll oversee the innovation and execution of solutions to keep our customers happy (and full). From start to finish, you’ll manage the culinary preparation of food and will lead the final presentation on the meals that we’re proud to serve. Get ready to gather all the necessary ingredients to make this role a recipe for success for you and your growth.
See what we’ve got cooking and join our team today!
- Ensure food offerings connect to the Executional Framework.
- Ensure consistent standards and techniques are applied to the preparation and presentation of food items.
- Manages and trains kitchen employees.
- Mentor employees by crafting a shared understanding of what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
- Plan and implement daily huddles.
- Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, shift opening/closing checklists, and performance data
- Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually advantageous business relationships.
- Communicate on-site consumer and local competitor insights.
- Responsible for delivering food and labor targets.
- Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: handling waste, standard menus, recipes, and ingredients through leading customer-driven menus and labor standards.
- Understand end-to-end supply chain and procurement processes and systems, ensuring only authorized suppliers are used.
- Full knowledge and implementation of the Food Framework.
- Estimate accurate food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchases.
- Ensure correct equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with Aramark SAFE food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations.
- Follow all applicable policies, rules, and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wages, and hours.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact on our employees and our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Requires 0-2 years experience in a management role
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or the usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is on helping you reach your full potential.