Jobs for Foreigners in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for Indian
To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry.
As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will be part of the Supply Chain IT tech team supporting the design, development, and maintenance of the Inventory visibility APIs, Order Management, and other Supply Chain applications.
You will help to apply new innovative solutions that deliver scalable software applications maintaining the highest levels of availability and satisfaction.
|Post Name||Senior Systems Analyst, Supply Chain|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4P 2V8|
|Company Name||Canadian Tire Corporation|
About Canadian Tire Corporation:
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around.
From benefits and perks to learning and development opportunities to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn. Canadian Tire is an equal-opportunity employer.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees — their diverse backgrounds, abilities, and experiences make our business stronger.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Gather technical and functional requirements of the product, perform analysis of systems and create moderate to complex system specifications
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture and develop quality codes
- Perform analysis of large complex enterprise-wide projects
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools
- Collaborate with team
- Document development steps and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Who You Are:
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving retail environment
- Action-oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our customers and business
- Outcome-focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
If you’re curious, ready to take on new challenges, and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then this is definitely the place to be.
|Salary||CAD 90000 To CAD 95000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
What You Bring:
- Proficient in Java IDE (i.e. Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA)
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Proficient and hands-on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, MQ, JMS, and ASB (Azure Service Bus))
- Strong knowledge of operating system behaviors, especially regarding stability, performance, and correctness
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Strong technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Experience with distributed data stores like Dynamo, Cassandra, HDFS, and ZooKeeper.
- Superb knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, specifically Oracle (SQL, PostgreSQL, and Cosmo DB)
- Excellent programming skills structured within a collaborative development environment
- A track record of successful delivery of new applications and adapter services
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to influence at different levels of the organization and promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Post-secondary education in Information Management, Data Management, Computer Science, or relevant discipline.
- Experience with Data Analysis and Software Development experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of data management concepts and experience in data warehousing, modeling, standards, and policies.
- Experience with software and data development environments; DevOps, Agile and CICD processes. Passion for solving complex problems that matter
- Desire to mentor more junior developers and help them improve their skills
- A deep understanding of the many ways systems can fail
- Knowledge of how to build systems resilient to failure and alert monitoring
- Good taste and intuition for balanced, simple solutions
- Expertise in building platforms used by other developers to build new products
- Academic or real-world experience building distributed systems
- The ability to clearly and concisely describe complex ideas. Able to communicate effectively across business and technical teams.
- The ability to write automated tests to ensure the correctness of complex systems
- Experience with front-end design and implementation using HTML
- Familiarity with cloud services (for example AWS EC2, S3, SWF, Lambda, etc)
- Strong understanding of cloud data storage and management solutions, preferably Azure and GCP.
- Experience working in Unix and Linux OS.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing and managing the implementation team