Software Engineer Jobs in Ghana
Jobs for Computer Science in Ghana, We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, As well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Software engineers apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of software applications for computers.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||GHS 4000 To GHS 5000 Per Month|
|Address||Accra, Ghana GA107|
Canonical Ltd. is a UK-based privately held computer software company founded and funded by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth to market commercial support and related services for Ubuntu and related projects.
Canonical Ltd. has created and continues to back several projects. Principally these are free and open-source software (FOSS) or tools designed to improve collaboration between free software developers and contributors. Some projects require a Contributor License Agreement to be signed.
Basic Responsibility for IT Jobs in Ghana for Filipino:
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high-quality code with unit tests to create new features
- Debug issues and produce high-quality fixes
- Review code produced by other engineers
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 times a year for internal and external events
- Integrate diverse bootloaders and maintain gadget snaps
- Develop system daemons with REST APIs in Golang
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Basic Skills for Ghana Jobs for Indian with Experienced:
- You love technology and working with brilliant people.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated.
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM, or similar degree.
- You have experience with Golang, C/C++, and Shell.
- You have a solid understanding of Linux and a modern GNU/Linux distribution, Debian or Ubuntu preferred
- You have experience or interest in the low-level system and security facilities such as:
- Bootloaders in ARM and X86, such as boot, uboot, grub-UEFI.
- Systemd and units, udev, initrd, graphics.
- OS level firmware daemons and CLI applications
- Linux security implementations – TPM, FDE, LUKS, HSM, etc.
- You have experience with API design and development – REST/RPC or similar.
- You have personal or professional experience with Linux-capable devices such as Raspberry.
Benefits of Working in Ghana for Jobs in Ghana with Visa Sponsorship:
Guaranteed Benefits in Ghana:-
Your Ghana benefits management plan will probably include numerous benefits, but we recommend starting with those guaranteed by law. For example, the country celebrates 12 national holidays, and employees should get those 12 days off with pay. All employees are generally entitled to at least 15 days of paid annual leave as well.
Female employees in Ghana usually receive at least 12 weeks of paid maternity leave. Currently, the country does not mandate any paternity leave, but the government is working on passing legislation for five days of paid paternity leave.
Ghana Benefits Management:-
When you’re ready to give out employment perks, you should consider adding supplemental benefits to your Ghana benefit management plan. Additional benefits will encourage employees to work for you for years to come. Ghana currently offers national health insurance that covers basic health services for all citizens. However, you could offer additional health benefits or choose to give employees a monthly stipend for them to find their own health care.
Restrictions for Benefits and Compensation:-
The biggest restriction companies face when trying to give out compensation and benefits is incorporation. You must have a registered entity in the country to hire employees legally unless you work with a global PEO like Globalization Partners. We also act as the Employer of Record, so we’ll be the ones responsible for Ghana’s compensation and benefits laws instead of you. When you choose to work with us, you can manage your company while we manage the risk.
Interview Question for Software Engineer:
- What is Software Engineering?
- What are the elements to be considered in the System Model Construction?
- Define Framework.
- What are the various categories of software?
- Define the Software process.
- What are the internal milestones?
- What are the disadvantages of the classic life cycle model?
- What are the merits of the incremental model?
- What is the disadvantage of the spiral model?
- Name the Evolutionary process Models.