Italy Jobs & Vacancies
As a Senior Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, predominantly unsupervised, as well as focus on continually developing your technical skills.
We’ve created the most innovative fleet of vehicles ever built, and you’ll help ensure equally innovative customer service. To be successful at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and work smart.
You should have a passion for the brand and the ability to develop your technical skills and thrive in a team environment.
|Post Name||Senior Service Technician, Torino|
|Expected Salary||EUR 35000 To EUR 40000 Per Year|
|Address||Turin, Piemonte, Italy 10156|
What You’ll Do for Tesla Motors Service Technician Jobs, Employment:
- Perform all repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of all Tesla vehicle systems and subsystems
- Inspect vehicles prior to delivery to the customer according to approved internal standard
- Collaborate with the Senior Technician team and the Technical Service Managers, performing more advanced tasks as
- part of your development, continuously learning and developing your knowledge and skills
- Train and assist lower level Service Technician in their work
- Act on escalations and collaborate with more senior technicians if further support requests are needed on complex
- Ensure a high standard of documentation of the work carried out in our systems
- Operate a variety of instruments, working with Tesla-specific software and vehicle diagnostic tools
- Work in local and international teams, collaborating with service center staff and with Engineering to solve problems
- and define best practices
- Demonstrate complete mastery of the repair from start to return of the vehicle to the customer
- Support other internal departments and management teams as required
- Follow all repair guidelines specified by Tesla, according to accepted quality standards, ensuring a high level of quality
- in all work and following safety instructions at all times
- Accurately complete technical reports and administrative procedures, ensuring all internal systems are up to date
- In some cases, check specific technical relationships, providing an accurate diagnosis and passing the information to a
- service center, mobile service, or remote repair
What You’ll Bring for Jobs in Italy for Foreigners:
- Education in a mechanical or electrical discipline and/or significant experience gained in a technical field in the
- automotive industry or in a related sector (Aeronautics, Motors, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, other mechanics or industrial mechanics, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Tesla software and vehicle diagnostic tools
- Ability to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment, while achieving the expected results
- You are expected to have a strong motivation to develop your skills, and knowledge and demonstrate a results orientation
- Ability to coach, lead and develop junior Technicians in their work and demonstrate the ability to lead by example
- Ability to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic team environment, contributing positively to the collective environment and team spirit
- Motivation to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, which is constantly evolving due to the introduction of new technologies and work methods
- Demonstrate mindset and predisposition to achieve exceptional performance
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, organize workload and meet tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to understand the technical problems of our customers
- Passion for Tesla, acting as a supporter and ambassador of the brand with our customers
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma or GED|
Interview Question for Working at Tesla:
- Why Are You Interested In Working For Tesla And Not Any Other Car Company?
- How Can You Manage Projects From Start Till The End?
- What Qualities Do You Think Fits A Tesla Staff Employee?
- Tell Us About Your Experience Working In A Closely Related Field
- What Is Your Biggest Strength
- What Is The Biggest Challenge That You Foresee In This Role
- How Do You Stay Motivated In Your Work?
- Describe A Time When You Failed In This Role And The Lessons You Learned.
- Why Do You Feel You Are Most Suitable For This Role?
- Tell us about what you know about Tesla and the founders.
- How Would You Deal With A Complaint From A Customer?
- Have You Ever Solved A Problem With Little To No Information And How Did You Do It?
- How Would You Change The Culture Of Tesla Company?
- What Is A Car?
- What Are The Advantages Of Using An Electric Car?
- Give Us A Small Background History Of A Car
- What Is The Main Difference Between Electric Cars And Standard Internal Combustion Cars?
- Which Cars Are Battery Electric Vehicles?
- What Are The Three Main Types Of Electric Vehicles And Their Examples?