São Paulo, Brazil – Amazon Jobs
Jobs For Argentines In Brazil, At Amazon Brazil, we value Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in all our job positions, therefore, we act intentionally so that our internal environment reflects the plurality of the businesses we play and the customers we serve.
In Brazil, we have a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion squad, which is formed by representatives from different roles and areas, as we understand that this agenda must have different perspectives and multiple experiences.
Our leadership is committed and understands more and more their role in sharing and acting on our leadership principles, with the purpose of ‘Strive to Be Earth’s Best Employer’. Understanding our responsibility and our need for change, we are conscientious that ‘Success and Scale Bring Broad Responsibility’.
Our affinity groups are built from and by volunteers from different businesses and they are an active part of our DE&I strategies definition. Besides that, they act as ambassadors of this agenda, and they will support you from Day1.
Remember, at Amazon ‘It’s always Day1’. Our groups are organized on the following fronts: BEN – Black Employee Network, Women@Amazon, Glamazon (LGBTQIA+), and People With Disabilities, to be launched in 2022.
Are you looking for a career with great challenges? Are you an easily adaptable person to ambiguous situations? Are you a curious and persistent person? Do you like dynamic environments and participating in projects with great impact? Then your place is here with us! See what we have for you:
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to play an important role within the Distributors Team by contributing to developing close management and partnership with high-potential distributors to support Retail selection growth and CX goals.
In this role you will be responsible for developing close management and partnership with high potential distributors to boost selection, establishing well-thought strategies that combined the category demands, analyzing business data, driving vendor performance, and working with the business to perform deals for the vendors and conducting detailed analysis to identify opportunities to drive growth for the vendor and Amazon.com.br.
This role will work with multiple stakeholders and teams across the Amazon organization. The successful Account Manager is an effective listener, communicator, and problem-solver, and is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon.com and strategic vendors.
|Post Name||Associate Account Specialist|
|Expected Salary||BRL 5000 To BRL 6000 Per Month|
|Address||São Paulo, Brazil 04543-011|
Key Job Responsibilities for Brazil Jobs for Foreigners:
- Develop strategic distributors, which require closer management to ensure selection growth and availability for Amazon customers in a sustainable and scalable way
- Work with the vendors to ensure they are operating efficiently on our tools.
- Align with the key stakeholders the business strategy
- Analyze and track key KPIs to ensure the distributor’s performance
- Suggest process improvements and assist internal partners to drive them to completion
Basic Qualification for English Speaking Jobs in Brazil:
- BA/BS required.
- Experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis, or marketing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, and concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
Preferred Qualification for Jobs in Brazil for Foreigners 2022:
- Inside/external sales or Client management experience, preferably in the eCommerce or retail;
- Experience in vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel;
- SQL and VBA knowledge are a plus.
Interview Questions for Working at Amazon:
- Why do you want to join Amazon?
- What are checked exceptions?
- What is hashing?
- What is linear data structure?
- What does algorithm mean?
- What is a search operation?
- What is the purpose of the “is” operator in Python?
- What is data structure?
- What is the difference between tuples and lists in Python?
- What is the Tower of Hanoi?
- What is Collections API?
- 1Describe a time where you failed at something. How did you recover?
- Tell something about you which is not included in your resume?
- What is BFS?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is a Heap in Data Structure?
- What does success mean to you?
- How does Prim’s algorithm find spanning trees?
- What is synchronization?
- List a few advantages of Packages in Java?
- What is Tree Traversal?