Jobs in Dubai for Indian Freshers
- Post Name: Customer Sales Representative
- Company Name: Jogosoft Information Technology
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Expected Salary: AED 2500 To 3000 Per Month + Bonuses
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- COVID-19 considerations: Yes
We are looking for an enthusiastic and go-getter person with amazing communication skills. The candidate must be willing to work and strive to increase the company’s sales target alongside maintaining some administration work.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in sales and as a customer service representative.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Word, Excel) and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English and Hindi ( Tamil. Telegu and Kannada are an asset).
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- High school diploma; Graduation is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Team player, Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Freshers may also apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- telemarketer 1 year (Preferred)
- Freshers may apply.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN CALL ON +971 502781830.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What motivates you when you’re at work?
- What makes you a good sales representative?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- How do you think our company can improve?
- Do you have any questions that you want to ask me?
- Please describe your expectations of working in this position.
- What is your impression of our company?
- Is there anything you don’t like about sales?
- How did you close your biggest sale?
- When is it an appropriate time to not approach selling a client?
- Sell me this pencil.
- Have you turned down a prospect?
- How do you stay abreast of your target audience?
- Why do you want to leave your current position?
- How can you establish a long-lasting relationship with a prospect?
- Tell me a scenario where you made a mistake. How did you manage the situation?
- What is your definition of an ideal workplace environment?
- How can marketing content be helpful for you in selling a product?
- What role can social media play in selling a prospect?
- What technical skills or programs do you want to learn? How would you work to become proficient in using them?
- Describe a situation where you received criticism from your manager. How did you respond